Crosby/Lottery Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat

trahans99 said:
Columbus would have a great shot if weighted and I hope they get it .... NASH CROSBY ZHEREDEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Atlanta ..... HEATLEY CROSBY KOVALCHUK

crosbys too small to be a top line center in the NHL
the kids 5"10 and 180lbs....he'll get wayyyy outpowered
i'd put someone else in the C spot till he (if ever) fills out

oh, and my prediction goes to Anaheim

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
crosbys too small to be a top line center in the NHL
the kids 5"10 and 180lbs....he'll get wayyyy outpowered
i'd put someone else in the C spot till he (if ever) fills out

from all accounts he's closer to 200 lbs now...but hey, look at joe sakic and tell me a guy under 6' and 200 lbs can't be a top line center in the NHL :dunno:

oh and as for a prediction...well damn i might as well say the rangers, why not? that's who i hope gets him and they'd have the best chance in any kind of weighted draft that's been kicked around...probably won't happen though. i'd be happy if the rangers could get johnson if they don't get crosby though...

WFHACommish

Sep 27, 2003
EDMONTON..IT''S BEEN YEARS SINCE WE'VE HAD
THE GREAT ONE....it's another chance to screw up again..and pull another horrible trade

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
According to this random java generator:

If it's 1/30, Tampa Bay.

If it's weighted (with the 3 year plan), Buffalo.

I'm running this thing until I get Montreal :)

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
if they do the 4 years\no first overall picks like I think they're going to...I think NYR has the best chance...but the next tier of teams is Phoenix, Carolina, Nashville, Chicago, Buffalo, Calgary

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site
I dont know where, i just hope its not a team that is a contender this next year, or even for the past couple years. That way i dont have to read about how 'rigged' the whole thing was and how it should have gone to team X.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
hockeyman28 said:
Why not, if its 1/30, the Devs should have a chance, though i had a reverie that it was florida.

i don't want to hi-jack the thread...but i feel inclined to mention that only one source...a pretty shaky article in i believe the globe and mail...said that it might be a 1:30 lottery. It only gathered legs here at HF. Since then, it seems that most have written it off ;)

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Handsome B. Wonderful said:
God help us if that happens.

He'll be reduced to a career of 50 point seasons :cry:

It seems as if Patrik Elias did alright in NJ, he had like 81 points last season and 96 a couple before. Though New Jersey does play strong defense, they do not limit their offense. Gomez tied the league in assists last season and the devils have three very good offensive defenseman in Niedermayer, Rafalski, and Martin.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Handsome B. Wonderful said:
God help us if that happens.

He'll be reduced to a career of 50 point seasons :cry:

Devils led the league in scoring in '01, the same season the Pens had lines of KLS, and Lemieux & Jagr.

Figgles*

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer the lottery will be 1/30.

MattintheHatt

May 31, 2005
Vancouver, BC
trahans99 said:
Columbus would have a great shot if weighted and I hope they get it .... NASH CROSBY ZHEREDEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or Atlanta ..... HEATLEY CROSBY KOVALCHUK

If he goes to Columbus, they should sing Scott Young and Cory Stillman.

Then they could have Crosby, Stillman, Nash and Young! :P (Stillman was the closest i could get)

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
MattintheHatt said:
If he goes to Columbus, they should sing Scott Young and Cory Stillman.

Then they could have Crosby, Stillman, Nash and Young! :P (Stillman was the closest i could get)
Good one! :clap:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If it's rigged Toronto, if not then why not the Oilers??? I just hope that it doesn't go to a Cup Finalist from the past 5 years "no Calgary then :)". I would rather see him go to a smaller market where he could get the NHL rolling again where it may not have been before. Or maybe Montreal so that they can return to the top again. Preferably Edmonton though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->