Crosby, Johnson and Brule are 1-2-3 in latest ISS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Nice to see two Americans in the top four. This could be another good year for Americans in the draft, if there is one.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Russian_fanatic said:
I have no idea how Ryan got ahead of Brule, but I'd want Brule on my team.

well, for one, he didn't. Johnson got ahead of Brule...but do you even know enough about Johnson OR Ryan to know that you'd rather have Brule? Or is the hype machine enough to convince you?

Hab Fan

Nov 2, 2004
Rabid Ranger said:
Bourdon won't go ahead of Jack Johnson. I can assure you of that. But what do I know? :dunno:
Jack Johnson will end up #2 when all is said and done. Skill, heart, desire etc. this kid has it all!!!

bean7

May 18, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Keep in mind that I have never seen Brule or Johnson play, either in person or on TV. But I have season tickets for the Owen Sound Attack and I have seen Bobby Ryan probably 50+ times over the past two seasons.

I'm certain there will be players picked ahead of Bobby in the next draft (whenever that might be) but I wouldn't want to be the GM who does it. Granted his skating needs some work, he has unbelievable hands in tight to the net and he uses his body extremely well to hold off defends while protecting the puck. And best of all, from the conversations I've had with him, he really wants to be a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad