Crosby Hits #1 in All Time Pay

andrjusha

Mar 15, 2008
Fairfax, VA, USA
Better player earns more money. What's confusing?
Hopefully Crosby production does not follow his salary :sarcasm:
from capfriendly.com
upload_2021-6-9_20-47-14.png

Reactions: Confused Turnip

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Well earned and well deserved!

I look forward to that rising in the future, though. NHL players take a lot of hits and are in a very rough game. I'd like to see them make more, like the other big three North American sports.
NHL players making more means my season tickets and concessions prices go up. No thanks! They make quite enough thank you.

Reactions: Confused Turnip

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
CapFriendly posted this on Twitter today and I thought it may be of interest here.

Crosby passed Jagr today for most estimated earnings all time. Some other interesting stuff on the list that struck me includes how high Weber is (I love Weber but 4th highest paid all time love?... unsure) and how high Sakic is considering his era.

Good for him well deserved.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Lol the average NHL salary is enough for me to comfortably retire on at age 25. I'm sure as shit not going to feel bad for them for what they're making :laugh:

The average NHLer makes $2.6 million or so a year, so you can live a $100k per year life and never run out of money using the rule of 4%. Yeah, I don't feel bad for any pro athlete when it comes to money.

Assuming you live in the city you play for, the real estate prices alone would require a good income.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad