Crosby 5 pts...game still in the 2nd period

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
Fincan said:
so how many points did Crosby finnish the game with?

5 pts by the second is awesome for the kid. :handclap:
Just five, I wonder how much he played in the 3rd, any word Oceanic fans?

KariyaIsGod*

If there is a thread about ONE Ovechkin goal, this thread about 5 Crosby points is completely valid.

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
KariyaIsGod said:
If there is a thread about ONE Ovechkin goal, this thread about 5 Crosby points is completely valid.

It is not about to talk about one goal it is about to see the goal. You know, better one time to see than 100 times to hear ;) So are there any videos of Crosby?

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
kruezer said:
Just five, I wonder how much he played in the 3rd, any word Oceanic fans?

He must have really sucked in the third. Must be overrated. :rolly:

The kid keeps proving his stuff.

shazata69

Good to see he can rack it up in the sissy Q league which doesn't even know what the word Defence means. Good luck putting those same numbers up out West.

#37-#93-#27*

shazata69 said:
Good to see he can rack it up in the sissy Q league which doesn't even know what the word Defence means. Good luck putting those same numbers up out West.
Yep it is specially since he's 16 and leading the league, yea that's right, leading among the likes of Bernier and his team mate Pouliot(sp), who both were first round draft picks, are two years older and two years ahead of development.

Like I said in the other post, Mario Lemieux came out of the Q with similar production, were you one of the fools bashing him too?

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
shazata69 said:
Refer to the Crosby Sporadic Post Thread to see why your arguement holds no value.

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
gb701 said:
He must have really sucked in the third. Must be overrated. :rolly:

The kid keeps proving his stuff.
I'm not too sure if what you mean, I was just wondering if he got rested cause they had the game in hand and he was destroying the opponent anyway. I wasn't saying he's overrated cause he didn't score in the 3rd IF that's what you mean, I'll assume it wasn't though.

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
kruezer said:
I'm not too sure if what you mean, I was just wondering if he got rested cause they had the game in hand and he was destroying the opponent anyway. I wasn't saying he's overrated cause he didn't score in the 3rd IF that's what you mean, I'll assume it wasn't though.

You probably did not deserve my sarcastic response, but since you asked I think it is a bit much to take a 5 point performance in two periods and instead of commenting on that accomplishment, asking how he looked in the third because he didn't get more points.

I have said before that I believe that it is a mistake to go too far in the hype for a bunch of reasons including the fact that it started too young and can go overboard sometimes. I also have come around to actually agree with some of the repeat posters who started the hype in the first place - he really is that good and I don't care what league he is in, he is setting the standard for his year and maybe even for the current generation of prospects. But I think it is going too far to start asking for evaluations on a period by period basis - can you imagine playing under that kind of pressure at 16? What are we all going to say if he has a mini-slump? Or worse - a real slump?

kruezer

Apr 21, 2002
North Bay
gb701 said:
You probably did not deserve my sarcastic response, but since you asked I think it is a bit much to take a 5 point performance in two periods and instead of commenting on that accomplishment, asking how he looked in the third because he didn't get more points.

I have said before that I believe that it is a mistake to go too far in the hype for a bunch of reasons including the fact that it started too young and can go overboard sometimes. I also have come around to actually agree with some of the repeat posters who started the hype in the first place - he really is that good and I don't care what league he is in, he is setting the standard for his year and maybe even for the current generation of prospects. But I think it is going too far to start asking for evaluations on a period by period basis - can you imagine playing under that kind of pressure at 16? What are we all going to say if he has a mini-slump? Or worse - a real slump?
Oh don't worry, I am a big supporter of Crosby, I actually meant to ask if he was rested in the third or something like that, I really didn't phrase it right I guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad