Cricket: Why are you chirping now mate, you're not getting wickets?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Stokes has pulled this twice in a calender year, a world cup final and an ashes test

Just unbelievable how the guy can singlehandedly win games the way he does

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Steve Smith is a God amongst men.

He's an incredible player to watch, technically he looks like he shouldn't be able to buy a run but everything hits the middle of the bat

I've never seen a player this good look like him, never

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Wow this thread died

316435.png

Our test record is utter shit. 1-28-4 for the first ten years. Unfortunately I watched a lot of those massacres.

Congrats to WI and Mayer’s on a well played game. Our bowling and fielding was as shit as that first 10 year record.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Bumrah is the best Indian quick bowler ever... cant convince me otherwise. Immense to watch, especially in person.

Dev, Srinath and Khan of course all good. But Bumrah a class apart.

A joy to watch him and Anderson in a series together. Both can change a game in the space of 20 minutes.

Such a golden era of fast bowling full-stop though. So much class around the world in last few years. England, India, Pakistan, West Indies, New Zealand and Australia all with good-great attacks.

Last edited:

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Bumrah is the best Indian quick bowler ever... cant convince me otherwise. Immense to watch, especially in person.

Dev, Srinath and Khan of course all good. But Bumrah a class apart.

A joy to watch him and Anderson in a series together. Both can change a game in the space of 20 minutes.

Such a golden era of fast bowling full-stop though. So much class around the world in last few years. England, India, Pakistan, West Indies, New Zealand and Australia all with good-great attacks.
I would most definitely agree. Prasad is another bowler who I feel was very very good and underrated.

Bumrah though, is in a class of his own. Gamechanging bowler. Sharma could have been there but I feel he was overplayed a lot when he was younger and had too many injuries to reach his peak. I still remember Sharma vs Ponting in 2008. That was one of the best displays of fast bowling I have seen.

Reactions: Appleyard

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Damn, this thread is dead af.

What's this about Bumrah being the best Indian pace bowler ever?? Dev, Zaheer, Srinath were and are legends of India. While Bumrah still has some years in his career, I don't see him being the greatest of all time.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
just catching up on the boxscore. Australia Vs Pakistan seemed to have been a great game.

wanna watch New Zealand and Australia final. If any of you have the link to watch please share don't hog it guys :laugh:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
England's team is basically:

Joe Root
Ben Stokes
Pace Attack

Just awful fielding... 8 drops to 0 so far in series.

Arguably worst batting line-up outside of Root amongst the top 8 teams.
Since the start of 2017 the 3rd best (after Root: 47.87, Stokes: 38.63) Test batting average for active batters? Buttler at 33.51.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i think i am finally starting to grasp this game..watched most of Himachal vs Tamil Nadu and both got most of what was going on and enjoyed it...now I am kind of craving for more lol

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
My Rajasthan Royals are in first place in IPL 2022. Granted only a few games in, but I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts! I think I'm more excited about the IPL than most of my East Indian neighbors! The ones I've spoken to mostly seem shocked that the only white guy on the street knows and loves the sport! :laugh:

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Huge win for Zimbabwe today. Can't believe Pakistan squandered that, needed only 4 runs in 4 balls to win. Lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad