Creating USA Draft Prospect

JurassicPuck

Aug 16, 2014
Wondering if anyone knows how (or if it's even possible) to create a custom draft eligible player show up as playing in the US leagues in Franchise Mode?

Last edited:

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
Wondering if anyone knows how (or if it's even possible) to create a custom draft eligible player show up as playing in the US leagues in Franchise Mode?

It's not possible as far as I can tell. Because real-life USHL, NCAA, and American High School players aren't in the game, I like to create the top draft-eligible players (1st round or so according to central scouting) and I just put them on CHL teams. I even get so nerdy with it I look up if any of those players were drafted by CHL teams and assign them there. If not, I look up where those players are from and put them on a CHL team that has rights to that player's territory.

JurassicPuck

Aug 16, 2014
It's not possible as far as I can tell. Because real-life USHL, NCAA, and American High School players aren't in the game, I like to create the top draft-eligible players (1st round or so according to central scouting) and I just put them on CHL teams. I even get so nerdy with it I look up if any of those players were drafted by CHL teams and assign them there. If not, I look up where those players are from and put them on a CHL team that has rights to that player's territory.
I actually found out how to do this and all you have to do is leave them in free agency. They will be put into the draft as playing in one of the US regions. Same thing applies to Russians as well

Reactions: vegarover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad