Say Hey Kid

Baby, you can drive Makar
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
1648855688478.png

Last edited:

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
I'll go with Dragon/Shiva over Shang-Chi/Iron Fist since Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva are all business while Iron Fist can be a thundering dumbass at times. He'd be he weak-link Shiva would exploit.

Second match-up, the team with Batman. No question. I'm just going to always pick the team with Batman.

I'll continue the DC/Marvel motif

1648917474719.png

1648917536765.png

What if the Questions, Vic Sage & Renee Montoya

battled the Hawkeyes, Clint Barton & Kate BIshop? What would happen? Who would win?

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I'll go with Dragon/Shiva over Shang-Chi/Iron Fist since Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva are all business while Iron Fist can be a thundering dumbass at times. He'd be he weak-link Shiva would exploit.

Second match-up, the team with Batman. No question. I'm just going to always pick the team with Batman.

I'll continue the DC/Marvel motif.
What if the Questions, Vic Sage & Renee Montoya

battled the Hawkeyes, Clint Barton & Kate BIshop? What would happen? Who would win?
The Questions would struggle from range at the start, but Vic would come up with some brilliant decoy and distraction tactics as part of his overall strategy, they would get close enough for hand to hand, and using a combination of dirty street fighting and martial arts they would eventually prevail.

Reactions: barriers

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
@barriers, I'm redoing my battles to present you with 3 tourneys and I just wanna know who wins each round. The rankings are in the traditional NCAA March Madness format where the highest seed 1 plays the lowest 8, 2 vs 7 etc., until it comes down to 1 vs 2 or whatever you decide. The first 2 are martial art only, the 3rd one is no holds barred. The seeds are not my opinion.

1. Lady Shiva vs
8. Bronze Tiger

4. The original Richard Dragon vs
5. Ra's Al Gul

3. Black Canary vs
6. Nightwing

2. Cassandra Cain Batgirl vs
7. Karate Kid

Last edited:

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
@barriers, I'm redoing my battles to present you with 3 tourneys and I just wanna know who wins each round. The rankings are in the traditional NCAA March Madness format where the highest seed 1 plays the lowest 8, 2 vs 7 etc., until it comes down to 1 vs 2 or whatever you decide. The first 2 are martial art only, the 3rd one is no holds barred. The seeds are not my opinion.

1. Shang-Chi vs
8. Wong

4. Colleen Wing vs
5. Black Widow

3. Elektra vs
6. The leader of the Dora Milaje

2. Iron Fist vs
7. The original Mantis before she became celestial/cosmic

Last edited:

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
@barriers, I'm redoing my battles to present you with 3 tourneys and I just wanna know who wins each round. The first 2 are martial art only, the 3rd one is no holds barred. The rankings are in the traditional NCAA March Madness format. The seeds are not my opinion. The rankings in this one are totally random and not based on anything.

1. Taskmaster - can copy any fighting style
8. Daredevil

4. Wolverine vs
5. Captain America

3. Black Panther - Marvel vs DC
6. Batman

2. Deathstroke - This is my favorite match.
7. Wonder Woman w/o powers, but with all her weapons and skills

Last edited:

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

They're just silly/fun discussions but the 'always Batman because it's Batman' thing is kind of dumb. I mean I don't know DC that well and I suppose there's a Batman vs Superman thing, but Superman has a critical weakness in kryptonite. Again don't know DC that well but it seems they like giving super powers a critical weakness that someone like Batman can exploit.

So what weakness does Wolverine have? I mean, how do you even kill him? And then you're leaving Batman's sidekick up to the first Avenger Captain freakin America? There's a point where the power & experience level is so overwhelming that Batman can't just whip something out of his utility belt and win.

Speaking of which...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad