Create a Goalie: Equipment issue

boltsy

Jun 22, 2017
I created two goalies and spent some time giving them some slick equipment. Adding them to my custom team, they only wear the helmet I selected, pads, trappers and stuff are still generic and ugly. I´ve selected options ´keep colors when traded´ on, on the custom team the option ´goalies use team colors´ is off. Never had this issue before with NHL 17 and 18. Can some one help me out here or is this just another stupid EA bug (probably that's the case)?

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
I feel you. i created a 12 teams league base on my fantasy hockey league with my buddies and i have the same problem. Plus they took away the edit player mode during the season play. Im really disapointed because i spent alot time editing my teams goalies.

Reactions: boltsy

boltsy

Jun 22, 2017
They always take away some very small options like this without any reason. Super annoying and it shouldn't be a problem at all for EA to solve it. They're just lazy. It's unbelieveable.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
I started creating my own hockey legends in the game. My Grant Fuhr is pretty awesome if i take in consideration the goalie equipment options i had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad