Eklund Rumor: Crawford to the Islanders

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Chicago is not trading Crawford. When healthy, he's a key cog in their success, and is one of the top goalies in the league.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It would make no sense for the Hawks to move Crawford with a lower value than he should have right now...it simply would be a stupid move as the value isn't there unless he gets medically cleared, then it is a different ballgame.

I am not saying Crow would/should be traded, but if there is any legitimacy to the rumors between these two teams, I would absolutely have to imagine it would focus on either that #11 or #12 pick plus for Crawford.

The Hawks would have something else in the works for a goaltender, and no I am not buying it would be Schneider nor Price like other rumors suggest..

Again the source talks out his ass more than any other "insider" but no way Hawks are moving Crawford for anything less than either of those first rounders at 11/12 and a prospect/dman combo...a healthy Crow is a top 5 goalie on a solid contract that has short term, his value is higher than many are giving him here if fully cleared medically.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Well Chicago fans, pencil in Crawford in goal for the Hawks next season, Eklund is on the case!

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
Seabrook breaking down with the contract he has is essentially wasting the primes of Toews & Kane while Duncan Keith hits 35 in two months. The Blackhawks absolutely have to add defense, trading Hjalmarsson has turned them from a playoff lock to a lottery team. But hey, if you want to stay the course nobody's forcing you to trade anyone.
Yeah, those 3 sups wasted the primes of Kane and Toews.

The primes of Toews and Kane are done. They are still decent, but not in their primes.

Hammer isn't very good anymore, that was an excellent trade.

The Crawford injury is what actually turned them into a non-playoff team, they were in the playoffs before he went down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad