Craig MacTavish meeting the media

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
This is such an, "IDGAF" moment for me right now. Who ****ing cares anymore?

Oh, Craig MacTavish is having a press conference about NOTHING, again? Cool..

Lowe isn't anywhere to be found, but is resting easy, knowing he has at least 40 more years on his lifetime contract with the Oilers?

Sweet!

Katz does nothing. He just doesn't do anything. Needs to chum up with his new, "best friends", aka the Boys on the Bus that he idolized in the dynasty days?

Whatever.

IDGAF anymore.

Just win some ****ing hockey games.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I'll just sum up the presser for the rest of you:

This is the greatest 4-16 team in the history of sports.

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
I just keep downing this Koolaid but its not making me feel any better...

Is there something wrong with me guys? HELP

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
So what he's saying is....we're drafting 1st overall again?

Yup. It all seems to be coming together. We thought Tambo was fired for failing to make the playoffs last year, the reality, he was fired for not getting them the first overall pick. Fortunately, MacT and Lowe are here to save the day.

The Oilers plan for ultimate supremacy:

Step 1: Draft first overall

Step 2: ?

Step 3: Win Stanley Cup!!!

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
"I was unable to add bigger, heavier people as I wanted too given the pieces we had. This will not be a quick fix solution. When you look at the game last night, it's clear we didn't go to the dirty areas. We will continue to try and add those pieces. People I speak with around the league are much more optimistic about us turning it around than we are. Let's support the team, let's start winning, but we haven't been able to give you guys anything. We're all feeling that frustration, but at times you're close to it. I'm frustrated, i'm pissed off but you have to take a realistic view. There's a lot of optimism around the league for us. When you're 3 or 4 pieces away from making a significant improvement, those pieces are hard to find. State of the market place is in a similar position to the way we are, wanting to improve" - Craig

Trying my best
Eakins isn't the only one in over his head.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
but management has brought HFOilers together in harmony as your comment is something we ALL can agree with.

I guess, we are all united in our disgust of this management team.

Lowe is off camera with a sniper rifle just waiting for any actual questions.

And Bryan Burke is ready to hit him over the head with a steel chair if he takes the safety off!

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
"I remember sitting on the bus with Kevin in the '80s and discussing how we could one day run this franchise into the ground. And here we are."

:sarcasm:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If it's good enough for six rings, it's good enough for me! :dunce:

We need to make avatars of Lowe, MacT and Eakins saying I'm winning based on Charlie Sheens bizarre interview. Maybe Lowe's can be Tiger Blood or some such ****. I've had enough of these ****ing clowns for 10 lifetimes.

Could anyone with aviater skillz hook a moderator up?

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Man, listening to MacT talk is like watching him eat crap, then spew it out then eat it again, then spew it out then eat it and swallow it. Just the same crap over and over. I am so embarrassed to walk outside now with ANY Oiler colors just because of what is happening this season...

McNutty780

Apr 12, 2011
"the try is there"

no
it
is
not

look at yesterday's peverly goal. is jeff petry "trying"?

just LOL

Crobby

Sep 14, 2009
I dont know about you guys but i just went and bought 5 Oilers jerseys. I really think we're going to turn it around and make the playoffs now this year.

MuzikMachine

Nov 14, 2005
So what he's saying is....we're drafting 1st overall again?

Since the Calgary Flames acknowledged that they are rebuilding, the Oilers are attempting to sabatoge it by finishing lower than them in the standings and stock piling more top draft picks. :sarcasm: :help: :cry:

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
"I remember sitting on the bus with Kevin in the '80s and discussing how we could one day run this franchise into the ground. And here we are."

:sarcasm:

LOL that would be something Craig would say too :laugh:

"I then looked at Messier and said to him, if we run the franchise to the ground with Kevin, would you be the next Head Coach? and he said he would think about it, depends on if Sather would let me be his caddie".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad