Craig MacTavish meeting the media

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
"craig craig!!! Nail Yakupov said he thinks you are a bum and a stupid, craig craig How do you feel now that igor larionov is telling you what you can or cant do....craig craig Nail said he you were insignificant on the dynasty teams,......craig craig can i get a promotion?"

Not funny, and you should lose all your v money because of it.

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
In an attempt to broaden the fan base, we are changing our name to the Alberta Oilers.

How 1972–73 of you.

1297323312541_ORIGINAL.jpg

PS, that guy's number is retired and is hanging in the rafters.

Cam98

Jun 24, 2009
what a pointless press conference. Mact is a joke and oilers will continue to be joke of the NHL for a while.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
"I don't see Dallas losing the dressing room. It's hard to stand up here and say that, but I have the utmost confidence in the coaching staff. It's hard for you guys to believe that, but we need continuity of coaching. I'm completely supportive of how he handled the players. There's been a significant change in the mentality of the players." -Craig

Can't type fast enough sorry.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
announcing fan appreciation night. he'll guarantee the Oilers score a goal in their next home game or the fans get 10% off at the souvenir booth.
Offering a 10% discount at the souvenir booth might be the exact thing that gets Katz to fire him.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
"People around the league are more optimistic of us turning it around than we are internally. Lots of optimism around the league of us turning this around."

**** off.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
"I was unable to add bigger, heavier people as I wanted too given the pieces we had. This will not be a quick fix solution. When you look at the game last night, it's clear we didn't go to the dirty areas. We will continue to try and add those pieces. People I speak with around the league are much more optimistic about us turning it around than we are. Let's support the team, let's start winning, but we haven't been able to give you guys anything. We're all feeling that frustration, but at times you're close to it. I'm frustrated, i'm pissed off but you have to take a realistic view. There's a lot of optimism around the league for us. When you're 3 or 4 pieces away from making a significant improvement, those pieces are hard to find. State of the market place is in a similar position to the way we are, wanting to improve" - Craig

Trying my best

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
"People around the league are more optimistic of us turning it around than we are internally. Lots of optimism around the league of us turning this around."

**** off.

Pretty much, we are the laughingstock of the league, we are easy to play against, no one respects us unless they hold toedrags and missed defensive assignments close to their hearts.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

**** off.

I heard that too...so let me get this straight: He's confident in the players and supportive of the coaching staff, but people outside the organization are more confident they will turn it around than they are internally.

Does not compute.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
"I was unable to add bigger, heavier people as I wanted too given the pieces we had. This will not be a quick fix solution. When you look at the game last night, it's clear we didn't go to the dirty areas. We will continue to try and add those pieces. People I speak with around the league are much more optimistic about us turning it around than we are. Let's support the team, let's start winning, but we haven't been able to give you guys anything. We're all feeling that frustration, but at times you're close to it. I'm frustrated, i'm pissed off but you have to take a realistic view. There's a lot of optimism around the league for us. When you're 3 or 4 pieces away from making a significant improvement, those pieces are hard to find. State of the market place is in a similar position to the way we are, wanting to improve" - Craig

Trying my best

Blah blah blah Bold blah blah blah all talk and no actions blah blah blah we'll continue to suck until I grow a pair and deal guys like Gagner blah blah blah.

So what he's saying is....we're drafting 1st overall again?

Or close to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad