Craig Button's 2010 re-draft

Breakfast of Champs

Apr 15, 2007
How does tavares not go 1st? Leading his team in scoring with no supporting cast 2 years in a row. Seguin over hall? Seriously? And I'm a habs fan and I'm laughing at tinordi's positions. Just a joke

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Joke. Tinordi didnt even make the US WJC team, and was said to have sturggled mightily.

What did Granlund do to fall? Great at the Worlds, kept a similar PPG despite injury.

Where the heck was Gormely, no way he doesnt go top 10. This guy is so smart. How is Schwartz not in the top 10?? 1st liner for Team Canada, best rookie stats in the NCAA

For the 09 draft, his love with Ellis and OEL is ridiculous. Kane > Schenn. Johansen is not better than Kadri or Pajaarvi, both guys have more top end talent. Johansen is better two way, but lacks elite vision and a great shot.

And Cowen's fallen, but not that much.

JackBauer

May 16, 2006
Ottawa, Ont.
i just dont understand how tim erixon so far surpasses david rundblad? same team, same age, half the points. his team didn't rely on him as much as rundblad. albeit, i've only seen 4 games through streaming, maybe i missed something in the other 60?

and ellis over kulikov is assinine.

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
Gudbranson down to 13th, not because he sucks but because randomly 10 guys got better. Really?

**** that, Gudbranson out of the top 6 my ass.

CandiedBacon

Seguin and Hamilton
Sep 2, 2010
EpicMealTime
i just dont understand how tim erixon so far surpasses david rundblad? same team, same age, half the points. his team didn't rely on him as much as rundblad. albeit, i've only seen 4 games through streaming, maybe i missed something in the other 60?

and ellis over kulikov is assinine.

I also love the fact that he says Rundblad is the best Swedish defenseman then puts Erixon above him. Guy is an idiot.

I say we start a petition to get him fired.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Gudbranson down to 13th, not because he sucks but because randomly 10 guys got better. Really?

**** that, Gudbranson out of the top 6 my ass.

Yeah, Florida's not disappointed they took the kid. And, he dropped because he's not a "difference maker," and Fowler is? To the degree where we should have taken him? Wow. :shakehead

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany

Kid Canesten

Feb 1, 2011
Ottawa, ON
my favourite part is him saying cowen tops off as a 2nd pairing dman. while he may not end up as a first pairing dman, he doesnt top out as a 2nd pairing.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
What exactly did Jack Campbell do this season to deserve moving up to the top 10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->