Pre-Game Talk: Crabbitals at Leafs - The New Leaf Rises?

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

satyr9

Sep 20, 2009
I thought Carlyle moved him back to RD because his skating sucks?

I'm pretty sure he'll be RD tonight, with Ovy playing on the left with Backstrom and Brouwer. Even the biggest Phaneuf haters can't possibly want Kostka, Komisarek, or Franson in that position against Ovy tonight instead.

DaveT83*

I'm pretty sure he'll be RD tonight, with Ovy playing on the left with Backstrom and Brouwer. Even the biggest Phaneuf haters can't possibly want Kostka, Komisarek, or Franson in that position against Ovy tonight instead.

"We dont' have anyone else better so Dion is the best option"
"Well how do we get better players?"
"No we can't trade him - he's the best we got"
"But you literally just said he's only good by default ... nevermind"

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
With Ovechkin doing nothing this is definitely a winnable game. Of course to be fair Kessel is mirroring Ovechkin in lack of accomplishments.

Funny that from game to game mostly just interested in seeing just how well this line of Frattin-Kadri-Komarov does. Been pretty effective so far.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
With Ovechkin doing nothing this is definitely a winnable game. Of course to be fair Kessel is mirroring Ovechkin in lack of accomplishments.

I think this will be a tough game to win, sorry it has to be said. The leafs generally get really cocky after coming off a big win, they just beat Buffalo (a heated divisional rival), I can see them coming in think their ish don't stink against the Caps. Also Washington is a cornered animal with only one win on the season, dont you think there going to come out swinging against us? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we can't win, we can if we get out of our own way and just focus on treating them as an equal opponent.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I think this will be a tough game to win, sorry it has to be said. The leafs generally get really cocky after coming off a big win, they just beat Buffalo (a heated divisional rival), I can see them coming in think their ish don't stink against the Caps. Also Washington is a cornered animal with only one win on the season, dont you think there going to come out swinging against us? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we can't win, we can if we get out of our own way and just focus on treating them as an equal opponent.

LOL what?

If anything this team's problems stem from a lack of confidence, certainly not overconfidence.

This team has no business treating other teams like doormats, and the coaching staff and players know this.

Just like any game vs. any other team in this league... we have to play well and work hard to win.

TheBigThree

Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Going to win this unless Reimer has a bad game. Hopefully no more nonsense with deciding between scrivens or reimer.

SteveV*

Going down to game tonight, will try to hit Kessel with some deer antler spray to get him going :)

Stevie28

Jun 15, 2010
Toronto
New lines i think we should use.

Kule-Grabo-Kessel
JVR-Kadri-Frattin
Mclemment-Bozak-Komarov
Hamilton-steckel?-Orr

FireEverybody*

OT:
How ****ed are we Saturday ?

2011-12 season: Thu Oct 20 2011 at Bos Boston 6, Toronto 2
2011-12 season: Sat Nov 5 2011 at Tor Boston 7, Toronto 0
2011-12 season: Wed Nov 30 2011 at Tor Boston 6, Toronto 3
2011-12 season: Sat Dec 3 2011 at Bos Boston 4, Toronto 1
2011-12 season: Tue Mar 6 2012 at Tor Boston 5, Toronto 4
2011-12 season: Mon Mar 19 2012 at Bos Boston 8, Toronto 0
2012-13 season: Sat Feb 2 2013 Bos at Tor

Primary team Toronto: 0-6 in these games.
Goals for Toronto: 10
Goals against Toronto: 36

TML g u n n e R s*

New lines i think we should use.

Kule-Grabo-Kessel
JVR-Kadri-Frattin
Mclemment-Bozak-Komarov
Hamilton-steckel?-Orr

i would deff be fine with that.

get kessel going. Mclemment got his first of the year with grabo and kulie now its kess's turn

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Amazing how the media is all going "poor Ovi, hows he supposed to produce playing with Joey Crabb" meanwhile Kessel did it for years without complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad