Pre-Game Talk: Crabbitals at Leafs - The New Leaf Rises?

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Thought I'd use my status. Hopefully, this is the first back to back win for us this season. :yo:

We can definitely get leads. Only question is, can we hold them?

I'd guess Reimer to start as well.

PS: Crabb reference in title (he plays on Ovi's line I think)

EDIT: I changed my status to current record it seems.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Why are you guys fussing? Lets discuss the game before hand in here instead of in many different scattered threads.

Also serves as a reminder to people that there is a game tmrw.

TML g u n n e R s*

Going to this game, hope to bring my good luck with me. **** the caps, dont need no luck to slap those fake A** dream team

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
This is precisley the type of winnable game at home wherein this team usually lets us down.

Once the Leafs start winning the majority of these types of games, we'll know that the team has started to turn the corner.

Fat Quinn

Jan 24, 2013
Lets just hope that Ovie doesn't go through a resurgence tomorrow. The result would be...painful.

leafspring*

Beat them while they are down.Nothing going right for them so far.Goalies save% looks like its not very good.Backstrom/Ovechkin aren't going good.

Should beat these guys,but they work hard.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
What are the chances Crabb scores against us? 100% ?
Scores? I wouldn't be surprised if he got a couple :laugh:. Former Leafs find a way to light the current team up.

This is definitely a winnable game with how the Caps have been playing, but all the reason the Leafs need to take it seriously or risk losing badly.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Phaneuf vs Ovechkin all night, will shut him down like usual but Leaf fans will still ***** about him.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I hope the PP can get on track. It's been far too lackluster. Too many passes and not enough hard shots from the point. i have no idea why they don't use the one-timer more, especially with big guns like Phaneuf, Franson, Kessel (on the wing) and Kostka. Pretty frustrating to see them pass all over the ice without any sort of urgency. A few passes to move the opponent and then unleash with a guy parked infront... can't get simpler than that. Exactly how the Sens won the game last night.

Let's get this home advantage back. No wins at home so far is unacceptable. It has to be harder to play at the ACC. If they play good at home, they fans will cheer.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Mid-week home game against a SE division team? I think we all know how these usually turn out.

Kessley Snipes*

The result would be...painful.

3qimp1.jpg

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->