CPM's Mock Draft

GM17*

rephrased:

nj will draft strome huberdeau

or beaulieu if they get a later pick.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ah of course. Yeah wow NJ picking 22nd makes no sense. Might even be literally impossible in a few games.

Why doesn't it make sense? They're playing well. It might not be exactly 22nd but in that range is definitely possible.

rephrased:

nj will draft strome huberdeau

or beaulieu if they get a later pick.

I have Beaulieu going 15th.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Why doesn't it make sense? They're playing well. It might not be exactly 22nd but in that range is definitely possible.

I have Beaulieu going 15th.

I think you might be a bit confused about the draft order restructuration. Either that or you have godly expectations for NJD. Basically if NJ wins their next 13 games (26 points) Tampa would have to go no better than 4-7-1, L.A would have to go 5-6-1, Phoenix 5-5-1, Chicago 6-6, etc... So basically even if they win every game, NJ would still probably not be able to get to 8th. Realistically, the best they could do IF THEY GO 13-0 is 10th in the NHL. If they make the playoffs (realistically they'll be 6th-8th in the East) they would have to make it to the East finals to get a pick "lower" than 16th, at which point they'd be moved up to 27th. Ipso facto, 22nd is basically impossible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->