Cozens vs Caufield vs Newhook

Cozens vs Caufield vs Newhook

• Total voters

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Newhook on draft day and still Newhook. I had him ranked 5th overall on draft day. To me he’s one of those guys where I can’t understand why he wasn’t ranked higher.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Cozens by a big margin. I still don’t think Caufield or Newhook crack the top 10, and Cozens was one of 2-3 top 10 picks who didn’t have a disappointing season.

Reactions: Mitts888

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Newhook on draft day and still Newhook. I had him ranked 5th overall on draft day. To me he’s one of those guys where I can’t understand why he wasn’t ranked higher.

Watching him live in the BCHL, he was the best player in the league the day he turned 17 and he saw the game many steps before anyone else, including his linemates.

People were too skiddish on him because he plays in the BCHL and for some reason likened him to Jost, but Newhook was alternately an explosive, fast, agile skater with smarts and skills. He's also a very hard worker and a good kid. Joe Sakic walked away from pick #16 at the podium laughing.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I think Cole Caufield is underrated there. I'm Habs fan but Cole Caufield looks like have tremendous potential. He have great hands, great vision with great passing ability. Isn't just a great goal scorer, he is going to be a complete forward. He reminds me of Mike Cammalleri but with more explosion in him.

Him and Cozens it's close. I choose Cozens, but don't be surprise if Caufield ends up the best of the 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad