Post-Game Talk: Coyotes win the 3 game series vs Anaheim

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Someone needs to go for a ride in the relaxi taxi.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Are you all tripping on meth or something? I mean, there are lots of things to be competitive about in life, but number of posts on an internet forum?? :laugh: Too funny.

Not competeative but something new to try and have fun with.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Overall in this series Anaheim was the better team in the 3 games with the Coyotes in the 1st 2 playing just good enough to to get it to a shootout.

A sign that the etam must be better if they want to get back to the WCf again and more.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
Are you all tripping on meth or something? I mean, there are lots of things to be competitive about in life, but number of posts on an internet forum?? :laugh: Too funny.

Buzzkiller

jKhW5.gif

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Overall in this series Anaheim was the better team in the 3 games with the Coyotes in the 1st 2 playing just good enough to to get it to a shootout.

A sign that the etam must be better if they want to get back to the WCf again and more.

We do need to be better if we want to have a snowball's chance in hell.

Right now I see us as a likely shot for the playoffs, but if we get on a bad streak we might miss out on them. Still though, we should get in, but I don't see us getting home ice advantage in the first round in any way.

We'd be the underdogs in just about any playoff series but if we can get it together like we did last season we could make another deep playoff run. It'll be interesting to see (if you'd asked me the same question 14 games ago I'd have predicted us to finish like 12th or so).

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
I like the recent gif usage in this thread.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Great performance by Barbs and Stone.......would have been nice if the other guys made the trip over to Anaheim.

Mr Pukhead

Where's my ambulance
Jan 18, 2011
BTW, is Doan nursing an injury right now or what? He took some pretty heavy hits (Winnick comes to mind) and didn't seem to give any back. Very uncharacteristic of the captain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad