• Tyler Steenbergen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Suggest names to be added to the poll going forward.

Our prospect pool kinda blows, nobody paying attention, we may only get to 5 polls :\

1 - Barret Hayton (44 votes - 88%)
2 - Victor Soderstrom (default)
3 - Kyle Capobianco (17 votes - 40.5%)

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm a big Jan Jenik fan

Yeah I was gonna go him or Merkley, went Merkley. Figured the only reason I don't like Merk is the injuries which isn't the same thing as his abstract potential I guess.

Really this is mostly 6 of one half dozen of the other for the entire list :laugh:

I like Hill, Prosvetov, Steenbergen, and Bahl to various extents. Farinacci, Daryin, and Maccelli are interesting to a degree but I'd like to see some more amateur games under their belts to compare.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Prosvetov definitely seems exciting to me and I can see why he's getting vote. I just personally don't vote for goalies so much as prospects because A) Hell if I know anything about them and B) it seems to be so much of a crap shoot compared to other positions. Even in the NHL the goalie crop is so unpredictable... Who would have picked Lehner as a top 3 for the Vezina before the season started? It's so inconsistent I just vote elsewhere haha.

But I hope he does keep up the development. Love his highlights and he seems like a fun character.

Reactions: Jagged Ice

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Raty was a surprise in camp, he's being underrated.

Bahl has made excellent progress, he's my vote.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Prosvetov
Bahl
Jenik
Hill
Merkley

Merkley is waaay behind the curve. Prosvetov is ahead. Bahl, Jenik, Hill are on track.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Hill looked a lot more impressive in the NHL than I thought he would. Everyone else on this list might bust, but I don't think Hill does. Can't argue with time in the NHL. Bahl probably has highest upside, Dineen is interesting.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Merkley still has put up the best numbers in the AHL out of any of these guys so I still think he's our #4. I'd probably follow with Bahl/Jenik then Hill/Prosvetov. Goalies are just too unpredictable for me to rank them highly unless they're first round talents like Knight, Samsonov, Vasilesky.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Merkley still has put up the best numbers in the AHL out of any of these guys so I still think he's our #4. I'd probably follow with Bahl/Jenik then Hill/Prosvetov. Goalies are just too unpredictable for me to rank them highly unless they're first round talents like Knight, Samsonov, Vasilesky.

Merkley is also 22 and yet to even really get a sniff of the NHL. Other guys are ahead of him developmentally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad