Prospect Info: Coyotes @ The WJC and General WJC 2018 Talk

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
I think I'm watching the games from a different tv angle than you are. I see a guy that seems to be trying when given the opportunity but hasn't been able to generate anything or get into good scoring areas. And he might have quick feet but I don't think he's that fast.

Hopefully he keeps getting some chances to play but as games get tighter that might be too much to ask.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I am not saying he has been great but I dont think he has been bad. It is not unusual in this tournament for team Canada to pre-determine lines/roles. He does have 2 assists and is a plus 6 in limited ice time (4th on the team).

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I think steenburgen had 1 shift in the 1st against Sweden. No longer hope/expect him to show anything for team Canada. Hope he returns to his wicked scoring pace when he gets back to the WHL.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Loved ferraro's comment he is an opportunist and there is nothing wrong with it.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
As a swede its not much of a comfort right now, but nice to see steenbergen score. I believe he was the only canadian forward without a goal, it's fitting he gets the winner.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
XXL performance by Canada's coaching staff.

Got a plan preparing the tournament, got a plan for the tournament, managed to keep everybody involved throughout and got rewarded 2 minutes before the end with the least used guy (yet quite propped up for the last two weeks for his attitude) winning it all for them.

Bring these guys here, many thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->