Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Sign Pierre Olivier Joseph to ELC

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Love Google translate.

"Smith was heading for a deserted net. When Smith took possession of the disc, Joseph hit him with a baton."

Haha! Oh no he hit him with a baton?! That's pretty concerning because that means he snuck it onto the ice for such a malevolent act! All of this over a disc in front of a deserted net?! The madness! (just joking... that translation is hilarious)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Not surprising considering some of the things he showed in camp and his play this season.

I'm actually really comfortable with him working out. I think there's very little "bust" potential with him.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Not surprising considering some of the things he showed in camp and his play this season.

I'm actually really comfortable with him working out. I think there's very little "bust" potential with him.

not combating you, but same was said about Gormley (RIP 2010 draft)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
not combating you, but same was said about Gormley (RIP 2010 draft)

That's a fair point, but one of the knocks on Gorm had to do with his skating. Poj has no such skating issues. Nails the marks in skating, smarts, and passing. With those skills I don't see him failing. In my opinion skating and smarts are a must to stick around.

Last edited:

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Gorm's skating wasn't elite by any means, but should have been adequate enough for him to develop into a middle pairing guy. I think his main issue was he was never able to process the game at NHL speeds.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Gorm's skating wasn't elite by any means, but should have been adequate enough for him to develop into a middle pairing guy. I think his main issue was he was never able to process the game at NHL speeds.

His skating was adequate until he had several knee injuries, at which point he was getting turned just like Schenn does.

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Are there any rules preventing him from playing in a European league next season? Feels like that would be the most beneficial place for him, far better than toiling away another season in Q.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad