Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Sign Mario Kempe to 1-year, 2-way Contract.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
He takes a lot of shit from this board, but his did his job. He was better than .5PPG last year; reg AHL, play-off AHL and small NHL sample combined.

I'm pleased to see he is sticking around and hope he continues to grow. At a glance, it looks like he had only played 8 games on NA ice, prior to this past season.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He takes a lot of **** from this board, but his did his job. He was better than .5PPG last year; reg AHL, play-off AHL and small NHL sample combined.

I'm pleased to see he is sticking around and hope he continues to grow. At a glance, it looks like he had only played 8 games on NA ice, prior to this past season.
I don’t like him in the NHL but I love him in the AHL. I’m very glad he’s back. If he’s getting minutes in the nhl, the Coyotes are in big trouble.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
He takes a lot of **** from this board, but his did his job. He was better than .5PPG last year; reg AHL, play-off AHL and small NHL sample combined.

I don't think any of us had an issue with him really. He was a great player in the AHL and that's where he belongs. He's easily my favorite Road Runner right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad