Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign G Ivan Prosvetov to a 1-year contract ($775k AAV)

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
This is his year to sink or swim IMO. Prove to the Coyotes that he can be apart of the future or find somewhere else to play.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
There was all this concern over waivers among fans. I feel like he’s gonna get waived and he’s gonna clear. :dunno:
The concern was when he was playing as good if not better than Ingram and Veggie. Then the wheels fell off a bit.

Big year for him, would love for him to be very solid in the AHL and look like our future backup

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
What would he earn if he went back to Russia?
Ilya Fedotov signed for 15 to 30 million rubles a season which is what? 160k to 320k a season? I can’t imagine it’s more than that. Prosvetov hasn’t proven enough to strong arm Bill into giving him more to play in the AHL. Let his ass go back to Russia. It’s ridiculous Matt Villalta will make 80k in the AHL next season while Prosvetov will make almost 3 times that much.

I’d bet good money that Prosvetov starts the season “on fire” for the first 6-8 games and rocks a .930ish save percentage, just like last year, and then finishes the season somewhere around .885-.900 again.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Ilya Fedotov signed for 15 to 30 million rubles a season which is what? 160k to 320k a season? I can’t imagine it’s more than that. Prosvetov hasn’t proven enough to strong arm Bill into giving him more to play in the AHL. Let his ass go back to Russia. It’s ridiculous Matt Villalta will make 80k in the AHL next season while Prosvetov will make almost 3 times that much.

I’d bet good money that Prosvetov starts the season “on fire” for the first 6-8 games and rocks a .930ish save percentage, just like last year, and then finishes the season somewhere around .885-.900 again.
BA must see something in him that most of us don't. You just never know with goalies, but you need a good one to be successful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad