Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign D Robbie Russo (1 year, 2-way, $700k)

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Hey it's been a couple of weeks and he knows how much we track his deal schedule. :laugh:

After a long, daunting night of extremely intense and grueling negotiations...John retreats to his chambers and lays his head to rest on his pillow while intently whispering through an accomplished grin..."we got Rob... we got him."

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
He played well with the roadrunners this year. Good point total for a D. Still young enough that he could have some kind of career in the NHL. I don't think it happens but i wouldn't mind calling him up for a few games with injuries.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Just occurred to me, but this signing sure makes it easier to move KConn. Russo seems like a guy you can call up when needed.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Just occurred to me, but this signing sure makes it easier to move KConn. Russo seems like a guy you can call up when needed.

Plus a right-shot D.

He's getting a lot of guaranteed AHL money, too, which makes me wonder if he might not be in consideration for the 7D slot.

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
Reca!led but never played with Coyotes. Though Roadrunners were a top team in the AHL. Do they bring him back on another one-year-deal of does he move elsewhere - either on an AHL contract or to Europe?

SCT

May 6, 2015
Reca!led but never played with Coyotes. Though Roadrunners were a top team in the AHL. Do they bring him back on another one-year-deal of does he move elsewhere - either on an AHL contract or to Europe?

Probably will end up to a team closer to home in Chicago if I were a betting man. Didn’t have quite as good of a year as last year, but still a great player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad