Confirmed with Link: Coyotes sign Can Dineen to 1-year, 2-way contract. ($750k/$150k)

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Watch Gostisbehere......he's the model to follow. I was pleasantly surprised with how Dineen looked with the Coyotes.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
2 years ago I would've had Dineen's chances at "dead in the water" but he looked steady last season in a limited role. I like that they're keeping him around.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Glad to keep him around.

Chychrun
Gostisbehere
Moser
Kolyachonok
Timmins
Mayo
Soderstrom
Dineen
Knot
Emberson

Is ^^ THAT ^^ our blue line depth? With Capobianco gone and fingers crossed that Stralman might be back?

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Glad to keep him around.

Chychrun
Gostisbehere
Moser
Kolyachonok
Timmins
Mayo
Soderstrom
Dineen
Knot
Emberson

Is ^^ THAT ^^ our blue line depth? With Capobianco gone and fingers crossed that Stralman might be back?

Koly should go back for 1 more year, I think it might be:
Chychrun/Mayo
Moser/Timmins
Ghost/Soderstrom
Dineen

Of course, we're most likely to pick up some more players in UFA and through cap dumps, so it will most certainly change. I mean, what are the chances Timmins/Chych make it through a season healthy?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Glad to keep him around.

Chychrun
Gostisbehere
Moser
Kolyachonok
Timmins
Mayo
Soderstrom
Dineen
Knot
Emberson

UFA is Wednesday. If that's still our blue line depth at the start of August, then it's time to panic.

Reactions: ck26

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Koly should go back for 1 more year, I think it might be:
Chychrun/Mayo
Moser/Timmins
Ghost/Soderstrom
Dineen

Of course, we're most likely to pick up some more players in UFA and through cap dumps, so it will most certainly change. I mean, what are the chances Timmins/Chych make it through a season healthy?
I want to see how a Moser - Soderstrom pairing looks like. Wish we had more depth on the blue line so we can send them both down to Tucson to start the season as their #1 pairing.

Reactions: ck26

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I want to see how a Moser - Soderstrom pairing looks like. Wish we had more depth on the blue line so we can send them both down to Tucson to start the season as their #1 pairing.

Both need NHL time against NHL comp.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Both need NHL time against NHL comp.
That's why I said start, so they can be familiarize with each other before being sent to face NHL competition. They are both waiver exempt and young, so time is not essential. Might as well keep them in the A for awhile. And as I stated before, if the Coyotes don't make the playoffs this season, we should put every effort to get the Tucson Roadrunners to make the playoffs. Should expect anyone that qualifies to be on the Roadrunners roster for the Calder cup to be on that team at the end of the season, such as McBain and Smith. ATT it is more important to get some players in the post season than being on the Coyotes and an early summer vacation. Just my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad