Recalled/Assigned: Coyotes recall Zbynek Michalek and Laurent Dauphin

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Makes sense. Dauphin is better than Holland.

Also good to see Z spend the end of his career in the NHL. Hopefully this means Holland gets waived.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Planning on a DeAngelo suspension maybe?

That's my suspicion, although maybe they're just doing him a solid to let him finish the year with the big club. Tucson pretty much **** the bed for their playoff hopes the other night so maybe this is an aftereffect.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Dauphin is probably an extra body in place of Doan.

There really shouldn't be any suspension for DeAngelo. Nothing on the DOPS twitter anyway and he already got a game. Not like there was some horrible intent there either.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Looked relatively harmless to me, too, but I don't pretend to predict the league's wheel of justice. Particularly when DeAngelo already seems to have a target on his back.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Dauphin is probably an extra body in place of Doan.

There really shouldn't be any suspension for DeAngelo. Nothing on the DOPS twitter anyway and he already got a game. Not like there was some horrible intent there either.

Would have probably heard something from them by now. Now watch this post jinx things. :P

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Z is up for OEL.

You never stated why OEL would be done for the year

If the broken thumb he's rumored to have needs surgery then it may be necessary to shut him for the year and give it time to heal before next season. Or they might want to at least limit his play winding down.

However Z usually plays on the opposite side from OEL so it could also be depending on Connauton being ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad