5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
7drHiqr.gif

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Strike 1 against Chayka. I have an irrational hatred of Cunningham that I make no apologies for.

Yes the strike 1 is a joke calm down

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Strike 1 against Chayka. I have an irrational hatred of Cunningham that I make no apologies for.

I have the same irrational hatred for Phil Lane. Don't know why they keep bringing him back.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA

Not too thrilled with re-signing him, but he's fine for the AHL team. The problem, here, is that Cunningham is one of Tipp's pets, so I expect a new Chip contract coming soon.

Of course, at least Cunningham is a RHS, so he has that going for him...

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Don't see how you can not like this signing for Tucson. Always gives 100.

I like him for the AHL team, but he was brought up several times last season and Tipp mentioned on a few occasions that he "really" likes the kid.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Not too thrilled with re-signing him, but he's fine for the AHL team. The problem, here, is that Cunningham is one of Tipp's pets, so I expect a new Chip contract coming soon.

Of course, at least Cunningham is a RHS, so he has that going for him...

He is also dependable in case of injuries. Knows the system, won't hurt the team. I believe some one posted he is great in the room and should be good for the kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad