Confirmed with Link: Coyotes qualify Dauphin, Mermis, Murphy, Fasching, Bunting, and Langhamer

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
The Arizona Coyotes will send qualifying offers to six of their eight restricted free agents (Tucson Roadrunners included) before the 2 p.m. Arizona deadline on Monday, general manager John Chayka confirmed Sunday.
The six they will qualify are center Laurent Dauphin, defensemen Dakota Mermis and Trevor Murphy, forwards Hudson Fasching and Michael Bunting, and goalie Marek Langhamer.

The team will not send qualifying offers to forward Freddie Hamilton or goalie Sean Maguire, who was acquired along with forward Josh Archibald from Pittsburgh in December in a deal that sent goalie Michael Leighton to the Penguins. The Coyotes and Penguins also swapped Arizona’s fourth-round pick in 2019 for Pittsburgh’s sixth-round pick.

Chayka tenders offers to 6 RFAs; Elkin departs; Dvorak report refuted

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I'm glad they retained Langhamer. I still think there is something there, even if he's playing in Europe.

The two releases are nothing to worry about either.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I'm glad they retained Langhamer. I still think there is something there, even if he's playing in Europe.

The two releases are nothing to worry about either.

He won't sign the QO and they'll retain his rights I believe. Really no risk in it. If he comes back, he comes back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad