Coyotes Prospect Camp (June 25-29) @ Gila River Arena

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I missed red's entire session, but Mrs. UMC recorded some. I got most of team White's session.

I thought Bahl looked better today. Dineen, Jenik, and Entwhistle continued to impress me.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I missed red's entire session, but Mrs. UMC recorded some. I got most of team White's session.

I thought Bahl looked better today. Dineen, Jenik, and Entwhistle continued to impress me.

I was impressed with Bahl's straight line skating considering his height. Guy has a bit of a motor in him.

What did you think about McKenna??

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
McKenna had 3-4 nice snipes. Don't recall him standing out much the other two days.

I missed the first two days.

I'd seen him make a couple nifty passes trough traffic in the 2:1 and 3:1 drills, in addition to a snipe today. Not a real big sample to work with but he looked like he has potential.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Mine are uploading now, it'll take some time.

Waiting for youtube videos to upload on Cox upload speeds
5ffjcR1.jpg

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Pretty much ^^. After all of the uploading yesterday it broke my interwebz for a while. I had to have cox reset my modem from their website.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Liking:

- Joseph and Hayton, naturally
- Hoefenmayer and Busby on D. Good individual skills.
- Steenbergen, Jenik, Gerlach
- Gennaro, can see why they signed him
- Schnarr, much better individual skills than his stats would indicate

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Busby was one I meant to mention but forgot about, he's looked good. I didn't realize we had signed Gennaro, he's been pretty good too.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
White team practice finally uploaded after it taking 8 million years and 1 failed attempt.

Just based on the rosters I think Red should clown pound the White team in the scrimmage. But the D is sneakily a lot more polished than Reds so maybe they'll surprise a bit.

Giving Red POJ, Hayton, Steenbergen, and Madsen is just kinda unfair though :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Muppet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad