Coyotes Prospect Camp (June 25-29) @ Gila River Arena

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Red team "full" practice. I say "full" because I didn't record some of it :banana: but it was mostly boring stuff I didn't record.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Van Ryn is gone, so who is running the practices besides Bierk?

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
I went for a little bit as well. I thought that Scharr looked pretty solid from what I watched, and I echo the thoughts on Gerlach's wrister. He wasn't someone I was paying much attention to, but it caught my attention a couple of times.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Needs a better trainer

It's almost always the diet. It takes a conscious effort to eat enough at that age, especially if you are extremely active like a hockey player.

Strome needs to come to camp in great shape as well. No excuses now that he has turned pro.

Not sure if anyone saw this:

Last edited:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
1) I must acquire that pullover. Where can I find that?

2) Wow, Chayka has TELLS. Every time someone brought up Hayton, he grimaced, yelled YEP inordinately loud, and shot his face straight to the floor. He does NOT like criticism. I can tell he believes completely in his decision but I don’t think he anticipated this level of backlash. He’s uncomfortable in a way we haven’t seen since he was roasted by the media for his handling of Doan.

Like then, I think now, he figured everyone would just be fine with it and he’s genuinely surprised to have to take heat. And he clearly is not comfortable with it. Twice in that video he looked like he regurgitated stomach acids into his mouth immediately after hearing “Barrett Hayton”. 1:35 and 5:40 marks. Yeesh. I’d like to play poker with this man.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
1) I must acquire that pullover. Where can I find that?

2) Wow, Chayka has TELLS. Every time someone brought up Hayton, he grimaced, yelled YEP inordinately loud, and shot his face straight to the floor. He does NOT like criticism. I can tell he believes completely in his decision but I don’t think he anticipated this level of backlash. He’s uncomfortable in a way we haven’t seen since he was roasted by the media for his handling of Doan.

Like then, I think now, he figured everyone would just be fine with it and he’s genuinely surprised to have to take heat. And he clearly is not comfortable with it. Twice in that video he looked like he regurgitated stomach acids into his mouth immediately after hearing “Barrett Hayton”. 1:35 and 5:40 marks. Yeesh. I’d like to play poker with this man.
I don't think he give a s--- what people think. I think there was more backlash with the Duclair trade and the Doan fiasco than this.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'll have today's video up at some point but I went for quality(60FPS) over quantity so it might take awhile :laugh:

Usually facebook archives videos so that's good. In the past they've always used a ghetto cam with a homebrew setup you could only view live. Of course we still might get the crap-o-vision.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm uploading mine now as well. For team red I filmed in Premium Vision, I focused on Hayton.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Usually facebook archives videos so that's good. In the past they've always used a ghetto cam with a homebrew setup you could only view live. Of course we still might get the crap-o-vision.

Odds are they lock down one of the cameras they use in the middle of the arena aimed at center ice and leave it on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad