Coyotes out for revenge ??

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
The Coyotes will be fired up and looking for payback on the scoresheet (as will all teams we beat), but I doubt they will go looking for trouble.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Dustin Penner took their soul.

penner-game-winner-o.gif

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Just saw their GDTs. Apparently, they always have an insult name for their opponents. Last time, it was "Chickenhawks" for the Blackhawks. So are we expecting the predictable "Queens" moniker?

Ron*

Just saw their GDTs. Apparently, they always have an insult name for their opponents. Last time, it was "Chickenhawks" for the Blackhawks. So are we expecting the predictable "Queens" moniker?

Name calling is the last refuge of the frustrated fan.

So, I am thinking that team-name calling is the last refuge of the frustrated fRanCHISE?

Go easy on them. The fans are stressed out. They are looking at the real possibility of relocation for next season (they have 10 days left before we know if Jameson ever had the investors in the first place or he has been pulling everyone's leg for the past 50 days).

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Should be a good game. I kind want to see Brown drop them if challenged by some one. Would energize the kings forwards which maybe needed.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I am torn.

I always want our best to beat our opponents best so that there cant be any "but we were without our blah blah blah" comments.

Still, ANY time that Smith has a hockey related struggle it makes me feel like there has been a little bit of poetic justice. Call it Karma or whatever you want.

By the way Cryotes equals genius.

So good it hurts.

GO KINGS!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad