Coyotes out for revenge ??

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
The subject came up after practice today , concerning the way the Coyotes season ended and the Brown hit

[IThe Mayor John Hoven‏@mayorNHL

#LAKings players trying to downplay game vs Phoenix when talking about upcoming 3-game road trip. #Coyotes don't feel the same.

#LAKings @AnzeKopitar acknowledged #Coyotes thoughts... 'They'll be looking for revenge.'
[/I]

Last edited:

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Sure, if they take enough 'revenge' it will be just like we didn't knock them the **** out last year... Seriously there's nothing they can do tomorrow that matters. At all.

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
Sure, if they take enough 'revenge' it will be just like we didn't knock them the **** out last year... Seriously there's nothing they can do tomorrow that matters. At all.

Yes there is they can beat us.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Absolutely shocked what a group of whiners the Coyotes turned out to be....can't believe Tippett would put his stamp on that.

Out of that whole playoff run, the one player that disgusted me the most was Mike Smith.

Ron*

I thought it was the other way around.

Didn't Sutter intimate that there was a time and place to get even for Smith cutting down Brown and then taking a swipe at Richards?

And that it wasn't then in the playoffs, it would be later.

Like Saturday. :)

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Of course the Coyotes will be out for revenge. They wouldn't be human if they were not, but you know what f them. That needs to be the Kings' attitude.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Both Smith and Shane "I'll never win a Cup" Doan were crying baby tears again last night. So I'm sure there will be even more tears on Saturday.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
More like someone tries to draw Brown into a fight and they go to the box instead.

I could totally see that punk Biznasty lining up next to Brown only to make a fool of himself

I'm sure the chirps will be flying too "That's a real nice banner you raised...you should see ours"

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
8402874495_14e4ca957b_b.jpg

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
They should want revenge. They're competitors. And the Kings should want to stomp them again.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Absolutely shocked what a group of whiners the Coyotes turned out to be....can't believe Tippett would put his stamp on that.

Out of that whole playoff run, the one player that disgusted me the most was Mike Smith.

Agreed. I had alot of respect for Tippett and Doan before they turned that series into a scene from Steel Magnolias.

RonSwanson*

Tomorrow they play the Avs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad