Confirmed with Link: Coyotes officially rebranding; sign with MullenLowe agency

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Would love to adopt ASU’s color scheme. Would be unique in the NHL. Works well on hockey jerseys. The Golden Gophers look sharp in it as well.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Would love to adopt ASU’s color scheme. Would be unique in the NHL. Works well on hockey jerseys. The Golden Gophers look sharp in it as well.

If there was a way to adopt the ASU colors without a copyright infringement suit, I would be SO there for it. I'm generally tired of Sedona Red, but I'd make an exception in this case. ASU's hockey kit is the best set of sports threads in the state AINEC.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I’ve always kind of wished they were named something else. Coyotes feels kind of minor league and I’ve always hated the term “yotes”

Reactions: Jakey53

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Would love to see them go to a Rattlers-type of color scheme but out of fear of them f***ing it up, I think I'd rather just go back to the old unis.
RattlersUniform1.jpg

iu

iu

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
For what it's worth, the other names under consideration in 1996: Moon Doggies, Phreeze, Goal Miners, Scorpions, Jets

Thank f*** we aren't any of those first 3.
Dear lord I wasn’t aware of that, the only one that would’ve made at least a little sense would’ve been to maybe keep jets? Like maybe in honor of Luke Air Force base or something? Idk

There’s so many desert animals to choose from. Maybe we can adopt a number name like the 76ers. The Arizona 32nds in honor of our likely standings placement next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->