GDT: Coyotes @ Jets • Sat Oct 20, 3PM • Bell MTS Centre • TSN 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
People will be surprised about how hard this match is going to be.

1) Arizona's awful start is most likely due to shooting less than 2% at 5v5. They have had good possession/xG success and been rewarded with absolutely nothing. Whenever they happen to connect, shit could go down.
2) Antti Raanta is every bit as legit as Helle... *checks notes* we're being dominated in the goalie matchup. Brossoit needs to come close to his effort against the Canes.
3) We have been struggling. Among the worst teams in xG, still only three good defensemen, and the top forwards are not getting much done. We need to change things up in a hurry.
4) This game is my season opener. Accepting responsibility over this one, boys.

But f*** it, let's roll the Yotes. GJG!

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
CAE21F39-7D91-4FDE-B1BC-BE8EA36F79FB.jpeg

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
3 PM start a lot better than a 2PM start as it ties better into happy hour and I don’t have to hear,” is that all you’re going to do this afternoon, watch hockey”! Married guys will understand!

Hey man I washed my car, raked leaves, scrubbed my butt, and prepared for an afternoon soirée. No reason to bitch here mang.

Reactions: sipowicz

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I want to see the 4th line continue where they left off. I can see these guys building some serious chemistry. If we can get up a goal or 2 early hopefully Po Mo plays them more. The line has balance - Lemieux is the heavy body puck retriever (with deceptive skill), Perreault is the shit disturber and quick forechecker and Roslo is showing he's pretty good with possession along the wall and cycling. He's obviously the most skilled of the line - they could really develop into something IMO

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
People will be surprised about how hard this match is going to be.

1) Arizona's awful start is most likely due to shooting less than 2% at 5v5. They have had good possession/xG success and been rewarded with absolutely nothing. Whenever they happen to connect, **** could go down.
2) Antti Raanta is every bit as legit as Helle... *checks notes* we're being dominated in the goalie matchup. Brossoit needs to come close to his effort against the Canes.
3) We have been struggling. Among the worst teams in xG, still only three good defensemen, and the top forwards are not getting much done. We need to change things up in a hurry.
4) This game is my season opener. Accepting responsibility over this one, boys.

But **** it, let's roll the Yotes. GJG!

I can understand the standard performative "yeah we're gonna mud stomp those clowns by a dozen" fandom, but it's kind of baffling to imagine people would earnestly and genuinely think Arizona will be a pushover here. Not saying I don't like our chances, cause I sure do, but it's not like we're playing the Lichtenstein National Team here.

Reactions: Maukkis

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Game day and it’s not 1 or 2 in the morning for me!!!!!!

What the fudge is with the lack of posts in the GDT people!!!! 2 pages WTF?

It’s Saturday. We have a chance to win a game and get on a roll!

Step it up people.
Leave those line combo - Petan - coach leash threads alone and get focused on the GAME!!!!

Go Jets Go

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I want to see the 4th line continue where they left off. I can see these guys building some serious chemistry. If we can get up a goal or 2 early hopefully Po Mo plays them more. The line has balance - Lemieux is the heavy body puck retriever (with deceptive skill), Perreault is the **** disturber and quick forechecker and Roslo is showing he's pretty good with possession along the wall and cycling. He's obviously the most skilled of the line - they could really develop into something IMO

Roslovic is in a very good position to succeed at C on that line so hope they can get going. Lemieux’s willingness to drive the net should generate some good results. Liking what I’m seeing from him so far. He just has to keep his head and he may stay in the line up for awhile.

Reactions: Jet and winnipegger

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Will have to watch highlights of this one. No way to avoid hearing about it. For some reason I sense a blow out in Jets favor.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
So much parody in the NHL but AZ has lost 4 times already so expect a Jet win as AZ cannot score.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Hoping ehlers pots a couple to get that confidence back let's get biscuit boy another w!
Go Jets go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->