OT: Coyotes HFBoards Members Draft.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
So my only nod was cagey vet who doesn't post a lot. ಠ_ಠ

You gotta work on being more of an a-hole. Dropping the gloves ain't fun, but for less talented posters, that's really all we got to be noticed and get a chance at the big league. :laugh:

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
We have discussed this in the Lounge with some of the users over there. One of the Blues posters was determined to draft me. And I was okay with that :)

You also forgot CC96. He frequents the lounge more than he frequents here I believe. But he's a good poster.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Before the lease was voted on, I was thinking about what would happen to all of us had the Coyotes relocated. I then remembered how HFBoards held an "Atlanta Thrashers Fan Dispersal Draft." If you remember, we drafted a member who posted here a few times, then left :laugh:

Link to Atlanta Fan Dispersal Draft: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=919996&highlight=dispersal+draft

So just for fun, if us members were to be drafted based on our posts/history/uniqueness, who be the first overall pick and what the rest of the top 10 look like?

My top 15:

With the first overall pick in the Coyotes Mock Member draft, the Rabbit is proud to select from the drunk monkey prison establishment...rt. Cynical yet knowledgeable, and always entertaining to read especially when drunk.
CAREER HIGHLIGHT: "I will make this more coherent."

1. rt
2. mouser- Captain. Leadership in the locker room.
3. PhoPhan- former captain, took a year off with Tim Thomas
4. XX- every team needs a goon
5. AP- passion and free booze
6. SniperHF- Assistant Captain. Fair, honorable player
7. Killion- No explanation necessary
8. Clownquestion- Good hockey IQ
9. RR- Assistant captain. On fire when he's present.
10. rabbit3119.............:sarcasm::naughty:
11. Citizen Coyote- Frequents BoH, used to getting to the dirty areas
12. Vipassana- Young up-and-comer, rookie of the year
13. awfulwaffle- Depth
14. SR- stands up for his teammates
15. OEL- Goon #2. He and XX make for an uncomfortable environment to outsiders or ignorance ;)
I'm sure I was 16. Lol

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
It's posts like this that make me regret being too lazy to put money into my paypal to renew my sponsorship so I can actually get PMs again (if this place would take a credit card, I'd never expire - haha)

You don't have to use Paypal. When I got my sponsorship I didn't have Paypal nor did I have any intentions. There is a link that says "skip Paypal" or something along those lines and that is what I used.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
This post made me question my own sanity what with having the second most posts of anyone in this thread but only having been here for 14 months. 22,000 posts in 14 months is a lot.

Well, that's what posting in the off topic section will do to you.

I've started to suspect I'm the all-time "hocky-related" posts leader on this forum.

Some guys have 50k+ posts but they LIVE on the "Page 2" forum.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Some guys have 50k+ posts but they LIVE on the "Page 2" forum.

I dunno about the others, but I'm probably 60OT 40hockey. I'd post more in the Coyotes section, but if I see a post I agree with I'll just move on instead of post the same thing.

Also I have exactly 0 interest in interacting with the plebs on the mainboard.

You probably are the most straight up On topic high post count guy around here though.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I'm about 30 hockey 70 OT.
Rarely ever visit the main boards. One post on the main boards is usually good for about 2-3 people disagreeing with you and replying with a rude snarky comment.

NHLfan4life

Who is PKP???
Nov 22, 2010
Glendale
I usually mock Edmonton fans for cheering for a ****** team, Toronto fans for cheering on an even ****tier team and BoH relocators because they're ****ing stupid.

So no, mods ain't too fond of me. :)

Uh, I am right there with you.

IT makes it fun to stir things up while pointing out the flaws and generalities that seem to be ok to some and not others.

Go Yotes!

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I would just hope to get picked up on waivers or something. My name change didn't help with my popularity though :laugh:

I made the GDT a few times two years ago, that has to count for something! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad