Coyotes Fan From L.A. Area

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Well, long story short, i was born in Phoenix, lived there for 15 years, and moved to Torrance/Long Beach for my remaining years of high school. Lived in Cali for five years, until i just recently moved back to AZ for business. Long story short, i will be losing my born and bred team within the next year to Quebec or Seattle. Just wanted to get acquainted with you all, as during my 5 years living there, the Kings started to slowly grow on me. It's going to be hard for me to get as attached as I was, and still am with the Coyotes to another team in the NHL, but i feel i have an advantage compared to my fellow Coyote fans due to my slow growing attachment to the Kings. I will be popping in here from time to time and giving my input, but i will remain a Coyotes fan until the day their move is official. One thing is for sure, i am a huge hockey fan, and i hope you'll accept me as a fan in training ;)

God bless your travels on the 405, take care.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
bad news for you and the other dedicated fans of the team. the entire situation has been/is an on going mess. the league let this go on for to long, which has only made it more difficult on you guys. anyways come on in, grab a beer and kick your feet up.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
Well ...

as long as you say your FIVE Hail Mary-sissy-la-la-Shane Doan's, and TEN Our Father Mike Smith is a punk as$ Psalms as Penance ...

I guess we can let you in ? :sarcasm:

;)

Captain Mittens*

I really hope the Yotes don't move.
No fan deserves to lose their team.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Well, long story short, i was born in Phoenix, lived there for 15 years, and moved to Torrance/Long Beach for my remaining years of high school. Lived in Cali for five years, until i just recently moved back to AZ for business. Long story short, i will be losing my born and bred team within the next year to Quebec or Seattle. Just wanted to get acquainted with you all, as during my 5 years living there, the Kings started to slowly grow on me. It's going to be hard for me to get as attached as I was, and still am with the Coyotes to another team in the NHL, but i feel i have an advantage compared to my fellow Coyote fans due to my slow growing attachment to the Kings. I will be popping in here from time to time and giving my input, but i will remain a Coyotes fan until the day their move is official. One thing is for sure, i am a huge hockey fan, and i hope you'll accept me as a fan in training ;)

God bless your travels on the 405, take care.

While I respect what you decide to do if the team moves but at the time I can't say the same. Gary Bettman and the NHL have been an incompetent joke in this entire process since they received the keys back from Jerry Moyes. Unless the team remains in AZ with a new owner, I am done with the NHL if the team leaves while spitting on the fans and the taxpayers of Glendale AZ in the process.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
It is most unfortunate what has happened / is happening re the Coyotes.

As a "since childhood / recovering LA Rams fan," it doesn't get any easier over time. Wait a second - that's not helping you is it?

Welcome (when you're ready).

:cheers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad