Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Back with Rapid City as ECHL Affiliate

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I say this every year we link up with a new ECHL team but I'll keep saying it.

The ECHL is a great league for stashing goalies but we don't do it for whatever reason. Let's let Kallgren and Madsen play there this year (Madsen had offseason hip surgery so I don't know where he's at).

NHL - Raanta and Kuemper
AHL - Hill and Prosvetov
ECHL - Madsen and Kallgren
Junior - Tendeck
Europe - Langhamer

Something like that.

Reactions: ck26

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Probably. Really good numbers in the KHL this year though. We still have his rights if he turns into the second coming of Tim Thomas.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Probably. Really good numbers in the KHL this year though. We still have his rights if he turns into the second coming of Tim Thomas.
They all look good man. I don’t get it. Spin the f***ing wheel. One of those six will probably make 30m in the NHL and the other five will never get 30 career starts. And the one will be the guy we least expect. And it won’t even be with the Coyotes. It’ll probably be with Pittsburgh because who the hell knows? Goalie prospects man.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Langhammer is among Coyote greats Al Montoya and Chad Johnson
upload_2019-7-25_23-0-48.png

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
I say this every year we link up with a new ECHL team but I'll keep saying it.

The ECHL is a great league for stashing goalies but we don't do it for whatever reason.
Came here to post this. And keep one affiliate so that the ECHL team can plan accordingly and there's not a 3rd goalie, a non-Coyotes goalie on the roster.

Playing time is playing time, all situations, 24 mins a game, I'd rather a 20 year old low-end prospect be 1D in the ECHL than 6D/7D/8D in Tucson.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
TBH I wouldn't mind Hill or Prosvetov getting a starting role in the ECHL. The other can have the A. I'd rather have two goalies get starting games then split it. Then again the competition would be nice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->