Coyotes at the 2019 World Championships

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He apparently didn't have that much to do with it, 0-0-0 pts -6 in 12 minutes per game, 6 of 7 GP...but our lad Liam Kirk and Great Britain just came from 3 goals down to beat France and avoid relegation.

Amazing result, particularly since GB got smoked in every other game this tournament.

The worst French defeat at British hands since the battle of Trafalgar.

Reactions: Hi De Hi

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Watched USA vs Germany today, Draisaitl is probably worth $11 million the way he's playing. Keller had a few flashes but was never really bad either. The bigger ice really suits him.
So when will we make the ice bigger in glendale?

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So, Austria went down. How is it with Grabner? Would he have played without his eye-injury? Are they still working on it, or is it permanent?

As a Norwegian, I am of course happy with Austria going down- somewhat happy... Or not. But I am sure they missed Mr Grabner there.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
So, Austria went down. How is it with Grabner? Would he have played without his eye-injury? Are they still working on it, or is it permanent?

As a Norwegian, I am of course happy with Austria going down- somewhat happy... Or not. But I am sure they missed Mr Grabner there.
I think he would've helped but I don't think he would've had that much of an impact.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I think he would've helped but I don't think he would've had that much of an impact.

Haha. Playing against Italy, and losing at a penalty-shoot out? We will of course never know. But adding an NHL-er to that mix. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad