• Conor Garland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Back for more. I think we have more RW depth so I'm including more names, not that I think most will get votes yet.

Dallas Drake
Claude Lemieux
Rick Tocchet
Mike Johnson
Mikkel Boedker
Radim Vrbata
Scottie Upshall
Lee Stempniak
Conor Garland

As always you can suggest names to add if I forgot someone.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
It looks like the 2nd line will play out as it should. I'll start lobbying early for a
Keller - Dvorak - Garland
3rd line.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Garland scores goals with his face. Then he comes back and scores more. If you're disappointed with his totals then have a word with Tocchet.
He has 57 career points?? As a quick example Mike Johnson had more in a season.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
If you can show me that Johnson ever beat Garland in ES Pts/60 then I'll give you a chance to change my mind. But without any face goals, I don't see that happening.
Are points worth more depending on where you get them and how many minutes it takes?? 57 career points.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don't think either one should be #3 RW if we're getting ahead of ourselves :laugh:

I always considered Johnson (outside of one season) the obvious 3rd wheel on that line in terms of talent. Good chemistry makes a difference.

It's really a shame Upshall blew out his knee. He'd have been worth his crazy contract demands if he hadn't :laugh:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Seems like this is blowout city, I'll post the centers tonight I think. Still keep voting though I like high turnout :P

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I think the 2C will be a blowout as well. Things are going to get interesting with the bottom 6. Defense seems straightforward but could be interesting with Yandle vs Jovo for 2LD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad