OT: Coyotes adopt team dog, Luna (UPD: Graduation Day!)

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I can’t see a mascot flying through the air like a stork with a baby bundle being the vehicle they use to announce Doan coming back. That would be absurd.
They've cloned Doan? The whole thing is absurd, just give your news.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Yes, Dusty the Roadrunner

30413593540_4c64bf3b6e_o-e1478296798424-300x165.jpg

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, I think the commentator there saying Pierre the fanatic hockey snowman has it. He has been signed from the Siberian team he has been on the last years!

Or it is actually a coyote.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
He said “never let you down” it’s going to be the Rick Astley music video.

I'm torn. On the one hand Rick rolls are inherently enjoyable but on the other hand it would be a lame copycat after that baseball team did it and now everyone and their mom are bringing them back. Like how all the sports teams tried to get edgy with their twitters there for a few years or sassy fast-food accounts copying Wendy's.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'm torn. On the one hand Rick rolls are inherently enjoyable but on the other hand it would be a lame copycat after that baseball team did it and now everyone and their mom are bringing them back. Like how all the sports teams tried to get edgy with their twitters there for a few years or sassy fast-food accounts copying Wendy's.
Is the irony cycle now every five years? By 2025 things will be cool on Monday, lame on Tuesday, and ironic on Wednesday. Then I guess nostalgic by Thursday and legendary and cool again by Friday.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I liked Pierre. I liked him a lot.

The Pierre marketing campaign was one of the only good things to come out of about 10 years' worth of bankruptcy and relocation drama. I think that the only people in the league who didn't care for it were the Quebecois, who thought we were making fun of them.

Reactions: Summer Rose

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Oh we weren’t making fun of them?
The Windfall Willy ad campaign used by the Arizona Lottery is offensive to me as a native Arizonan. We are not mentally ill prospectors, lost in the hills, obsessed with copper treasure. Windfall Willy marginalizes a rich and vibrant culture here in this southwest and reinforces negative stereotypes that have plagued the good, hard working people of Arizona for too long. I am not Willy. You are not Willy. WE ARE NOT WILLY!

jmichael7753

Sep 29, 2017
100% team puppy. Johnjay from 104.7 was at fan fest on Saturday and was talking about his wife and His dog rescue LovePup and the Coyotes working on something big. I'll go skinny dipping in Tempe Town Lake if I'm wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->