Confirmed with Link: Coyotes acquire John Ramage from Columbus

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Being at the max contracts is a little concerning. I hate that it leaves no flexibility.

Hopefully this is a precursor to one of the Coyotes D moving out (Schenn?), then whoever we recall from Tucson is replaced by Ramage.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I misread the title as "Rampage" and I thought that would be a good move for the AHL just based on the name. Too badass NOT to be, lol. BUT alas, it's Ramage. I don't know much about his play so I assume it will be depth AHL kind of stuff and like people say, flexibility once more parts move.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
i was mostly referring to the max out contract number. Would be kinda dumb of them to head into this next month or so (trade season) with 50 contracts.
True. Maybe Dysin Mayo wants a new home or something. Freddy Hamilton should probably be waived again if he's never going to play. We had top waiver priority, so it's not impossible some other team had some interest in him. If he clears, maybe Calgary will take him back so he can sit in their press box instead of ours. Dougie would be happier and Freddy can stop crying about being a scratch, if he knows there isn't a team in league interested in actually giving him NHL reps. Practice squad

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Expect Chayka will be trading players for picks and helping the tank efforts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->