Post-Game Talk: Coyote problem in Kanata, Tues. 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Seemed to start off well but lost a bit of our mojo around the first (and only) PK. Then a couple bad breaks for goals against coupled with some missed opportunities really took the wind out of our sails and guys started looking towards the break I think...

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Embarrassed by the effort of some of the players on the team. Bodker was brutal but so was Demelo, Pageau, Ceci, Tierney....I want to see some moves... Also Duchene didn't play like a guy worth 8.5 mil a year.

I feel like Duchene along with Ryan were the only two players who gave us any sort of offensive chances outside of a few good shifts by Stone.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I feel like Duchene along with Ryan were the only two players who gave us any sort of offensive chances outside of a few good shifts by Stone.
Duchene had 1 or 2 good moments but he was throwing the puck away blindly in the third. Forcing plays that simply were not there.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Seemed to start off well but lost a bit of our mojo around the first (and only) PK. Then a couple bad breaks for goals against coupled with some missed opportunities really took the wind out of our sails and guys started looking towards the break I think...
Talk about being professionals

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Duchene had 1 or 2 good moments but he was throwing the puck away blindly in the third. Forcing plays that simply were not there.

He had to force plays because none of the other players were doing anything. Honestly at some point when you see Duchene skating around the o-zone you gotta get in position, ready to take a pass.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
8 freaking mins for Wolanin in a game we struggled to create any offense. WTH.

Boucher seems like a real nice guy and all, but he's got to go.

Especially when you consider how bad Demelo was all night, and he still had the 3rd most icetime while Jaros and Wolanin mostly rode the bench.

Why even go 11-7 at all? It literally makes no sense the way he creates the roster and then misuses it completely.

Reactions: Alex1234

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Got back from the game.

Boro is so horribly bad. Ceci is so horribly bad. Boedker is so horribly bad. Smith too

How did Wolanin get a minute of ice time in the third when Sens needed offense?

He left Andy in the net with 9 seconds to go. What's the point? Just pull him and hope for the best. You have nothing to lose at that point. Wtf is Boucher smoking

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Chicago in OT and Detroit leading 3-1 in the third
We are entering the AS break dead last...:clap:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Kind of crazy how they sound satisfied with this result considering they're about to go back to being dead last once Detroit wins. Took this game very lightly from all accounts, resting on their very thin, brittle laurels.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I like Guy but this year he coach like he don t want to put vets against him. He play the good guys. If it was Julien he put Boro Smith Ceci a couple of time in healhty scratch. One i hope he have a chance its Bob Hartley. He is good with young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad