Value of: Coyle to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Why? To what point and purpose for the Wild?

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
he'd be a nice fit there. would've rather used those assets from the rick nash trade on coyle - too bad fletcher was unwilling to do basically anything.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
he'd be a nice fit there. would've rather used those assets from the rick nash trade on coyle - too bad fletcher was unwilling to do basically anything.

There is nothing about a late first, a cap dump, Spooner or Lindgren that is enticing enough to move Coyle when his value is at its lowest.

Wildfan24

Nov 20, 2014
yeah that would of been better. and let's not bring up fletcher name anymore

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
change the roster up. think they have been saying this roster needs a small tweak. Coyle name has been up I rumours

Does something around Wayne Simmonds and Charlie Coyle interest you? The Flyers need a 3C.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
There is nothing about a late first, a cap dump, Spooner or Lindgren that is enticing enough to move Coyle when his value is at its lowest.

obviously another good asset would've had to go, and beleskey wouldn't be involved. just saying that 1st/spooner/lindgren added to maybe frederic could've gotten the job done.

Wildfan24

Nov 20, 2014
Does something around Wayne Simmonds and Charlie Coyle interest you? The Flyers need a 3C.
I'm a huge Simmonds fan but his age and contract doesnt work for the wild. having to resign him the wild wouldn't be able to

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I'm a huge Simmonds fan but his age and contract doesnt work for the wild. having to resign him the wild wouldn't be able to

So what you'd like, is a player who is of very similar ability as Charlie Coyle, who is about the same age as Charlie Coyle, with the same contract $ and length as Charlie Coyle.

Are you seeing a possible solution here?

Reactions: 57special

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
obviously another good asset would've had to go, and beleskey wouldn't be involved. just saying that 1st/spooner/lindgren added to maybe frederic could've gotten the job done.
I think this might have potential. I certainly don’t hate it.

Wildfan24

Nov 20, 2014
no I'm not looking to trade Coyle for a Coyle I'd trade Coyle for a prospect high end or add to Coyle to get a better player. I get hes been injured and stuff but hes a big body I dont think he uses it the way he should all the times. if Simmonds was signed for 3 or 4 more years hell I would trade Coyle for him

Reactions: Rebels57

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
no I'm not looking to trade Coyle for a Coyle I'd trade Coyle for a prospect high end or add to Coyle to get a better player. I get hes been injured and stuff but hes a big body I dont think he uses it the way he should all the times. if Simmonds was signed for 3 or 4 more years hell I would trade Coyle for him

Coyle for senyshyn + 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad