News Article: COVID 19 POSITIVITY THREAD: Useful links, hopeful news etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
I will probably wait a couple weeks and let the initial haircut rush subside :laugh:
Might be a good plan, I usually get my hair cut every 4 weeks, the day they shut salons down I had an appointment so it’s been about 9 weeks now, when your wife looks at you and says “dude you need a haircut” it’s time!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I will probably wait a couple weeks and let the initial haircut rush subside :laugh:

Don't wait too long. People misbehave, cases shoot up and the government will be all like...

cheezburger-image-5763229184

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Me to, booked in for Monday at 10am, I ordered clippers about 2 weeks ago from Amazon and they still haven’t arrived, good thing cause my wife probably would have buzzed me.

Been cutting my own hair since the 90's, its so simple to do, and saves me time and $$. In the early years of doing it, I made some really bad mistakes, grooves when I forgot I didnt have a guard on. But now I think I can cut my hair better than I get it cut at a salon, and for $35 cheaper.

Working from home for the past 2 months, I decided to try cutting it differently, if I screwed it up no one would see it. I watched some youtube vids, and well, it actually turned out really good, and I kinda wish I changed it up years ago.

Nows the time to try doing it yourself, assuming you are not working publicly at the moment.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
Been cutting my own hair since the 90's, its so simple to do, and saves me time and $$. In the early years of doing it, I made some really bad mistakes, grooves when I forgot I didnt have a guard on. But now I think I can cut my hair better than I get it cut at a salon, and for $35 cheaper.

Working from home for the past 2 months, I decided to try cutting it differently, if I screwed it up no one would see it. I watched some youtube vids, and well, it actually turned out really good, and I kinda wish I changed it up years ago.

Nows the time to try doing it yourself, assuming you are not working publicly at the moment.
Good to know, I have a pair of clippers coming so I will give it a go when I am on holidays this summer.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Reactions: SoCalJetsFan

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I was going to post the 60 minutes episode from 1976 about the swine flu vaccine but for some strange reason you tube took it down ... the truth hurts. Hundreds of people either died or got Guillain-Barre syndrome, which damages nerves and lead to paralysis.

Not sure if this is exactly the right thread for a story about GBS resulting from flu vaccinations.

Before you call Mulder and Scully to investigate the mysterious disappearance of that 60 Minutes video from YouTube, you might want to consider that CBS asked them to take it down for violating their copyright...a crazy theory, I know, but we should leave no stone unturned here. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad