OT: Covid-19 (Part 40) If you are the healer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
When the posivity rate is that high, it's that the real numbers are way above what they're reporting.

i'm not sure where you're pulling that from, it's ontario not china, albeit Doug Ford is not great

I doubt they'd try to cover up 15% by saying 10% which is already staggering :laugh:

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
I love this and I hate this.

Again the messaging is so wrong. Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing overall.
But the messaging will again drop the numbers of people who will get this vaccine.

The flip flopping is too intense. Not good for people over 65, only good for people over 55 and now in 24h and because Ontario is in a full panic mode they opened it up and now Kinney, who doesn't do any better, they got more cases than Quebec is following in a blink of an eye and now by pressure Quebec will follow. That.s 100% politics as a decision. That's so wrong as a message.

Take a 2-3 day, talk with the NACI (or CIQ in Quebec)¨and try to get them on board with that decision. Talk to other provinces first, if they all want to join in, you do that together in coherent positive messaging. Not panic mode.

People should not be scared of the blood clots, it's a nothing burger. UK is using this vaccine at large for months now.
But government should get their shit together cause they are hurting even more the bad reputation of AZ.
+1 on the media playing a HUGE role in slowing down the vaccination and eroding public trust.

Just look at their daily announcements. The cases dropped again today but they lead with the increase in ICU's. It's really been frustrating to see Quebec, Canadian and North American media for that matter really bungle the reporting of the pandemic, especially at this stage.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Numbers in Quebec are nice. Compared to 2 Mondays ago we are +/- 200 less cases and about 400 less than last Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->