OT: Covid-19 (Part 36) Closing Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
They're also testing less...
Theyre now closing schools, heck, just one school had about 40 cases...those kids don't live alone.
By the end of the month, we will likely be spiking again.
I understand kids need school, I really do. But they should close the f***ing schools for the next little. Too many lives will be endangered, with the variants out there. Many more businesses will collapse because of this. More suicides because of further confinement etc. I don’t understand wtf this government is doing and I don’t understand why no one is fighting it...

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Looks like our run of very few cases here in NL is now over. We had 100 new cases today and now have 210 total active cases with the majority of this outbreak coming within the past 3 or 4 days with many more likely coming in the next few days.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I understand kids need school, I really do. But they should close the f***ing schools for the next little. Too many lives will be endangered, with the variants out there. Many more businesses will collapse because of this. More suicides because of further confinement etc. I don’t understand wtf this government is doing and I don’t understand why no one is fighting it...
Sheep running Sheep

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I dont get the strategy, really, I don't. Everyone knows where this is headed, government isn't even following their own color scheme, cases were still around 1000 when they opened up meaning the virus is quite present and to make it worse there are more contagious variants making their way in. So what gives? I don't get it.
Makes even less sense when Ontario is taking a more logical approach keeping their bigger cities like Toronto closed till end of Feb while slowly reopening smaller ones, and now pushing spring break to April.
What's the Qc government not telling us and basing their decision on...

Reactions: A Loyal Hot Dog

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I dont get the strategy, really, I don't. Everyone knows where this is headed, government isn't even following their own color scheme, cases were still around 1000 when they opened up meaning the virus is quite present and to make it worse there are more contagious variants making their way in. So what gives? I don't get it.
Makes even less sense when Ontario is taking a more logical approach keeping their bigger cities like Toronto closed till end of Feb while slowly reopening smaller ones, and now pushing spring break to April.
What's the Qc government not telling us and basing their decision on...
unions and lobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->