OT: Covid-19 (Part 22) Open the door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
But Covid is not a single entity. Isn't it possible for there to be different mutations in different locations? Wouldn't some be become more benign and others more deadly?

I know a few who are very nice with soft skin, a wonderful smell and constantly smile.

tumblr_nhxf4qYLEU1sme6zio1_500.gifv

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
#riotvirus is coming guys (and this is not about US protests).

That means Corona is over though so good news! Bad news is that means business's will be set on fire and looted.

Can't this stuff stay in the US, we don't need a giant gathering of people doing no social distancing.

I hope it remains peaceful but we got a ton of anarchist in this city. and we riot over cup wins and Guns and Roses concerts.

Now the question is will these protestors be seen as COVIDIOTS or they don't get that treatment.

Okay, maybe you will have a point after all.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Now that I got laidoff, I will be hunting today for a part time job. Since CERB is only 2K$, I am gonna need to top it off with the maximum earnings allowed of 1K$ extra. Anyone has any suggestions of what I could do?

The peculiar thing is I cannot look for a ok/good paying job as It would bust the 1K$ monthly maximum allowed with CERB even if part time.

I would be all for getting a new full time job and ditch CERB but it wouldn't be fair for the company who trains me, to then leave them and go back to my original job.

What annoys me is that I don't know when I will be recalled. It could be from 2 months to 10 months.

Suggestions?

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Now that I got laidoff, I will be hunting today for a part time job. Since CERB is only 2K$, I am gonna need to top it off with the maximum earnings allowed of 1K$ extra. Anyone has any suggestions of what I could do?

The peculiar thing is I cannot look for a ok/good paying job as It would bust the 1K$ monthly maximum allowed with CERB even if part time.

I would be all for getting a new full time job and ditch CERB but it wouldn't be fair for the company who trains me, to then leave them and go back to my original job.

What annoys me is that I don't know when I will be recalled. It could be from 2 months to 10 months.

Suggestions?

Delivery (if you have a driving licence).

I wonder if Poste Canada is hiring part timers to cope with the ridiculous increase in parcels.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
ROTFL! I can't stop laughing for some reason: "Who is waffledave, yo what the f**** is he doing?".

I stopped reading waffledave's post when I saw the word Fortnite. I have an aversion to video games because that's all my high schooler does and it pisses me off. But thanks to your post I went back to read it, and must say it was well worth it, thanks! :laugh:

Last edited:

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Delivery (if you have a driving licence).

I wonder if Poste Canada is hiring part timers to cope with the ridiculous increase in parcels.

We haven't been hiring for months now. Hard to show a job when you have social distancing. Ironically, we are really missing employees in delivery... but mostly in sorting them out. Most offices aren't big enough for the amount we are getting these days. Lack of space also brings social distancing difficult again

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019

Suggestions?
where u live....i have many part time jobs to offer loll

Reactions: Holystik

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island

Suggestions?
Like outdoors? Landscaping. Now hiring.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Wearing a mask is a lot like wearing a bike helmet. Some feel safer with it. I wore one in BC cause it's the law, but removed it in Quebec. Dumb, I know, but if I was riding in Montreal, I'd probably wear it.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Montreal (1st June)

- Cases -
24th May: 23,918 (+222)
25th May: 24,116 (+198)
26th May: 24,388 (+272)
27th May: 24,611 (+223)
28th May: 24,838 (+227)
29th May: 25,043 (+205)
30th May: 25,227 (+184)
31st May: 25,437 (+210)
1st June: 25,545 (+108)

- Deaths -
24th May: 2,538 (+30)
25th May: 2,558 (+20)
26th May: 2,584 (+26)
27th May: 2,624 (+40)
28th May: 2,666 (+42)
29th May: 2,690 (+24)
30th May: 2,740 (+50)
31st May: 2,919 (+179)
1st June: 2,927 (+8)

Reactions: llamateizer

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
W8t for Arruda stating to be prudent and bla bla bla....

Clown is loving the attention he get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad