Status
Not open for further replies.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
upload_2020-6-24_15-46-48.jpeg

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
itch.io with a $5 bundle that has...let's see...742 games. (Itch.io is legit if you're not familar with them. They're mostly for the smaller, indie, type games)

Well then.

Most of these I don't know of course. Oxenfree, Night in the Woods, Dr. Langeskov, Super Hexagon, Minit, 'Cook, Serve, Delicious 2', 2000:1: A Space Felony, Airships, On Rusty Trails, Heavy Bullets, The King's Bird, A Short Hike, and Glittermitten Grove are the standouts that I'm familiar with. They'd more than justify a $5 bundle alone.

Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality by itch.io and 564 others - itch.io
I went back to download some more games I got here (the sale is over unfortunately). More developers joined to bulk the bundle out to 1,741 games, and a bunch of them are good/interesting. Go back and check again if you bought it when it was available.

Even Humble Bundle founders Wolfire Games made a contribution to the catalog. Receiver, a very grounded gun safety sim.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The 19/3 Autonomous Zone isn't going like I'd planned. We're going to put together a 19/3 Defense Force trained in Russian Slap Boxing.

I'm also seeing some positive things about martial arts where you don't even touch the attacker...

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The scuttlebutt is that the new Star Wars trilogy is going to be taken out of the series canon, which would allow basically a re-do, although Carrie Fisher's passing does preclude Leia's inclusion, unfortunately.

It sounds crazy, but there is established lore called the Veil of the Force, which means that multiverses exist in Star Wars.

This would happen as Lucasfilm head Kathleen Kennedy's contract expires Sept 2021. Notably, Disney has canceled Star Wars Celebration for 2020, and also 2021, which feels premature without this context.

I suspect that waiting for a new regime is what's keeping Indy 5 from being made. They restarted the script (again) last month and are scheduled for a July 2022 release. I wouldn't mind if they just left the series alone, but Harrison Ford gets older pretty much every day. We need Indy dunking on some wannabe fascists in the civil rights era, but how do you make it now without being 'woke'?

Last edited:

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Broke 10k new cases today. Hospitalizations are up and deaths slowly ticking upward

Damn. No sports.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The Steam Summer Sale has been running for a while now and is scheduled to run to July 9th. Anyone seeing good deals?

Be sure to check any subs first. Humble, Twitch Prime, Origin (which has Sims 4 free to keep), Epic Store giveaways, etc.

$20 tier
Resident Evil 2 remake

$15 tier
Witcher 3: GOTY, Civ 6, GTA V, Dark Souls III, XCOM 2, Batman Arkham Collection (Arkham Asylum, City, Origins, and Knight GOTY editions)

More than $10
Bioshock Collection (1, 2, Infinite, plus all DLC) - $12; Slay the Spire - $12.50; AC: Origins - $12, Frostpunk - $12

Less than $10
Doom (2016) - $6, Hollow Knight - $7.50, Rainbox Six: Seige - $8, MGS V Definitive - $7.50 (great deal, IMO), Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - $9, Darkest Dungeon - $6.25 (won't be for everybody, but not a bad price to take a chance), Portal Bundle (1 & 2) - $3, Undertale - $3.39, Yakuza 0 - $5, Firewatch - $5, GTA IV: Complete - $7, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (I had some technical issues) - $4.50, Euro Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim - $5 each (although I still like Euro truck better), Wolfenstein: The New Order - $6, Prison Architect - $7.50, Sonic Mania - $6.79, select Telltale series games $3.75, Soma - $3, Just Cause 3 - $3, Tomb Raider (2013) - $3, Sleeping Dogs - $3, FTL - $2.50, Dishonored - $3, Lego Marvel - $5, Spelunky - $2.24, Broforce - $3.75, Hotline Miami $2.50, RE 7 - 9.89, Stardew Valley - $9, Dungeon of the Endless - $3, Downwell - $1.50, Eastside Hockey Manager - $5, Super Blood Hockey - $4.50

Anyone play Heat Signature? Less than $5 and looks like Hotline Miami plus some FTL.

EDIT: Sunday, July 12th, Ubisoft will be giving away Watch Dogs 2.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
So, soft drinks! Anybody else liking Cherry Vanilla Coke?
Candy water is something I haven't had in a long time, but I became sort of fond of 7-Up in my old age. Cherry soda isn't really to my taste.

I tried a Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade before they were even advertising for it (with that white yogi guy that somehow didn't get controversy). It should be something I like, but wasn't impressed. I have the burden of having simple tastes it seems. Basic Coke or Pepsi, 7-Up, Ginger Ale, etc. Normie mainstream stuff.

I've gone more for clear sodas with regular sugar in recent years as I'm pretty sure it's slightly less bad for me than artificially colored, diet/lite versions. Every sugar alternative that's been approved has lost its shine eventually and shown itself to be just as bad as sugar, if not worse.

Todd Richards is/was a Mountain Dew man, if I remember my Solar Bears lore correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad