Couturier

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
He scores like a 2C outside of the PP.

His production in non-PP situations is similar to guys like Kesler, Kadri and Hanzal over last few years. (I.E. ~35-40 non-PP pts a year)

And he does that even while facing oppositions best lines.

But he is not on our #1 PP, instead he is on the 2nd unit, who don't get that much time and don't have an ideal set-up or ideal players right now.

Last year he paced for 51 points with that usage... I imagine that is about as much as is mathematically possible unless his usage is changed really.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Top 6 minutes and 2nd unit PP time, which means around 40 points per 82 games if you look at the last three seasons.

Fragmuffin

Aug 20, 2013
Zagreb
Killorn might end up being a 1st line winger on the expansion team... a weak team, but a 1st liner non the less

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm surprised you don't have his ass blocked like most of us do lol

Mods don't block people. It'd be like a babysitter locking the kids out of the house so they don't need to deal with them. His job is to babysit, even unruly children that would be better off locked out.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
He scores like a 2C outside of the PP.

His production in non-PP situations is similar to guys like Kesler, Kadri and Hanzal over last few years. (I.E. ~35-40 non-PP pts a year)

And he does that even while facing oppositions best lines.

But he is not on our #1 PP, instead he is on the 2nd unit, who don't get that much time and don't have an ideal set-up or ideal players right now.

Last year he paced for 51 points with that usage... I imagine that is about as much as is mathematically possible unless his usage is changed really.
Usually near top of team TOI for forwards (with G and JV), elite PKer, top defensive centre, good passing and scoring skills, constantly improving. One of the best players on the team. That's all we need from him, what we've been getting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad