Couturier vs Connolly

Ogopogo*

In the Red/White game last week, Couturier played very physical for his first two shifts then kinda blended into the crowd and wasn't noticeable after that. Connolly drove to the net with the puck very well a couple of times.

They both have the tools to be good, I think desire will determine who ends up on top. IMO both have that question mark right now.

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
Couturier is a better prospect all around. Flyers should thank their lucky stars he fell right into their lap.

KingJet*

Connolly is better but one of the Softest prospects of the 2010 NHL draft. Couturier I think will not do much for Philly and then they get sick of waiting then trade him like 2-4 years into his time in Philly then traded to new team and does better. As for Connolly I think he will do well in the NHL but his career ends before hes 35 just cause he gets injured easily and I don't mean to piss off anybody but I bet a few people can admit it.

I'm just speculating with Couturier btw.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Connolly ....and I know Couturier's potential....just that Connolly was injured...whippty doo.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
i dont think either of them will reach their potential/draft status/hype

Both don't show that high end compete level that stars have imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad