Couturier for Kadri - Straight Up?

If you were the Flyers, would you trade Couturier for Kadri Straight Up?

• Yes. Kadri has more P/60 and a great cap hit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I am of sound mind and body and this is absolutely silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Didn't read the OP, did ya? ;)

EDIT: No worries, a million other posters aren't going to bother to read the OP either and will think this is an actual proposal.

As for the thread, a vocal subset of Leafs fans makes an outlandish claim that a Leafs player is in fact superior to a player he is clearly inferior to? I am shocked, just shocked, I say!

I mean, this is the trade proposal forum. If it isn’t a serious trade and just someone trying to say I’m right it is even dumber than the trade idea.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
This thread is proposed as an evolution of a discussion going on in the Leafs' board.

There is a a subsection of Leaf Nation that seems to think that Kadri's contract (@$4.5MM) and his production is a greater value than that of Sean Couturier and his $4.3MM.

Those that favour the greater value highlight that Kadri has produced more with fewer minutes per game.

I, even as a Leafer, think that is rubbish.

So, I pose that to you, good members of the main forums.

If offered a straight up contract swap... Couturier for Kadri... would you do it?
Lmao how dilusional do you have to be to believe that?? Link the the thread?

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
This thread is proposed as an evolution of a discussion going on in the Leafs' board.

There is a a subsection of Leaf Nation that seems to think that Kadri's contract (@$4.5MM) and his production is a greater value than that of Sean Couturier and his $4.3MM.

Those that favour the greater value highlight that Kadri has produced more with fewer minutes per game.

I, even as a Leafer, think that is rubbish.

So, I pose that to you, good members of the main forums.

If offered a straight up contract swap... Couturier for Kadri... would you do it?

It seems to be just one user who mentioned this comparison based on the Leafsboard thread....

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I mean, this is the trade proposal forum. If it isn’t a serious trade and just someone trying to say I’m right it is even dumber than the trade idea.

He originally posted it in the NHL talk forum and then I'm guessing a mod moved it here. Should have made it a poll and put it in the polls section if he really wanted to go that route. That said, and regardless of whether or not it was advisable for the OP to start this thread, reading the OP makes it pretty clear that this isn't an actual proposal, and yet at least a half dozen people have responded as if it were. I'm never quite sure why people respond to threads they don't even read.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Embarrassing thread. Settle your catfights over PM instead of the trade forum.

In fairness, Kadri was on the block this summer with talks in Carolina.

The acquisition of Muzzin and the money truck parked in Matthews' driveway means that cap dumping is likely going to be an offseason exercise in Toronto.

Leafs have very limited options to dump salary. Zaitsev, Kadri and Nylander are the main candidates.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
He originally posted it in the NHL talk forum and then I'm guessing a mod moved it here. Should have made it a poll and put it in the polls section if he really wanted to go that route. That said, and regardless of whether or not it was advisable for the OP to start this thread, reading the OP makes it pretty clear that this isn't an actual proposal, and yet at least a half dozen people have responded as if it were. I'm never quite sure why people respond to threads they don't even read.

If you’re shocked that people are reacting to a trade proposal on the trade proposal forum.. good luck on here.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
In fairness, Kadri was on the block this summer with talks in Carolina.

The acquisition of Muzzin and the money truck parked in Matthews' driveway means that cap dumping is likely going to be an offseason exercise in Toronto.

Leafs have very limited options to dump salary. Zaitsev, Kadri and Nylander are the main candidates.

Maybe Marleau too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad